Eternal_Light
New member
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2023
- Messages
- 22
- Thread Author
- #1
As the title shows, what happened to Nebulous? I honestly thought it'd be the last hill where HL2RP sadly died upon- until I found this server.
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!They recently had this very cool event that took place immediately after the events of Half-Life 2, which I found very cool. They used Half-Life 2's property in some of the most creative and innovative ways out there, and being able to partake in a setting wherein a Combine's collaborationist regime is actively contesting for control over their city, making compromises with resistance cells, allocating supplies, rations, etc., and possessing only a fraction of the former Overwatch reserve was pretty great.If the question is pondering the waterline of "Is Neb dead?" - Then the answer is no, far from it. Their community and server stood the test of time and is still operational for as long as they desire it to be. They're not focusing much on HL2RP as their primary, rather they're looking into external projects in a rather delightful conversation I had with AG roughly a few days ago.
So Kam is correct.