Medic resistance uniform / green kevlar shows that it has 25 armor when hovered over or equipped in the inventory
shows 50 on the bar and 50 in observer (checked with @Kappatalist)
I tested it and yeah, tooltip said both the uniform (medical) and the light kevlar (green) had an armour value of 25; when I went into observer it looked like both were 50
Well everyone I asked to check this with so far doesn't report this issue- so not sure what is going on for you guys and can't call it a bug since currently its limited to you two.
Even just checked once more and its all working as expected. You are going to need to show video evidence of what you are referring to.
Because what your explaining atm simply is not possible by any means
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.