Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nitrosky's response to my unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Lee

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Messages
56
"Considering that you took to discord and have been throwing a huge fit and continuing to be toxic - It shows us that you really aren't sorry.

This kind of behavior will never be allowed on Willard. You have to show you're willing to actually change and show that you're serious.
Which based on your conduct on Discord after you were banned in game, a simple apology won't cut it."

this was the message he left on my ban appeal, i would like to start off with saying no this is false, I never took to discord to be toxic I infact left the willard discord upon getting the perm ban, only to recently rejoin it he also claims I have been throwing a huge fit? this is simply not true and would ask anyone have you ever seen me throw a fit in the discord? im genuinely confused by this just pulled out of no where I would ask that this man does not respond to my report and leave it to the admin that gave me my ban thank you.
 
I would like to add that i have not sent any disrespectful or toxic messages threw the willard discord at all since my time being back in it so im not sure where he is coming up with the "continuing to be toxic" its simply not true
 
kinda just feels like a blanket response filled with nothings just to close my appeal, because the fact is when i got banned only thing i did was leave the discord and unsub from the mods i never said a word to any of you on my way out so I'm not sure where he is getting this
 
Last edited:
Hey! so I read over this whole report and as Prime Minister of Azerbaijan I have scheduled your beheading for 8/14/23 I suggest you please show up or we will have to send troops to your house, its nothing personal we meant to ban you from real life and not from some random discord it was simply our mistake!
I hope this message reaches you well and I hope to see you soon!

Head Janitor of ROSS Dress For Less & Prime Minister of Azerbaijan - Ali Asadov
 
oh no im not banned from the discord the admin nitrosky is claiming i have been toxic and throwing fits in the discord which is false and I'm thinking he might be confused on who he is talking to, once I was banned from the gmod server I left the willard discord immediately. I only recently rejoined the discord server after some time off and also have not said a single thing in the discord since my return
 
I'm glad that you are able to interact within this "Willard Networks Discord" it seems my accountant didn't make a mistake. I cant speak on this "Nitrosky" person as they dont seem to be high ranking in the Azerbaijani government but, you will still have to attend your beheading on 8/14/23 your family and friends will be heavily compensated due to we at the Azerbaijani government know losing a loved one is hard. they will recieve a check on 8/15/23 which will contain a check with 999999 Iranian Rial, I hope to see you in good health and in good spirits!

Head Janitor of ROSS Dress For Less & Prime Minister of Azerbaijan - Ali Asadov
 
if its possible just pull my discord logs and that puts everything he just said to rest, I'm willing to put money on it I never threw a fit or acted toxic towards anyone regarding the situation. or EVER in that matter I never acted that way in the willard discord as nitrosky claims

bobbylee8881 my discord that I have used throughout my time in Willard
 
On a real note I would maybe help you but im not joining the willard networks discord server not now not ever, im sorry.
Hopefully RAD-X or whoever can comment on this thread and give their offical response or something I wish you the best, stay safe.
Also if you havent already you should probably contact Nitrosky and try and talk it out no one is unable to be reasoned with were all human in the end
If you can, you should squash this beef in private and not on the forums
 
Last edited:
On a real note I would maybe help you but im not joining the willard networks discord server not now not ever, im sorry.
Hopefully RAD-X or whoever can comment on this thread and give their offical response or something I wish you the best, stay safe.
Also if you havent already you should probably contact Nitrosky and try and talk it out no one is unable to be reasoned with were all human in the end
If you can, you should squash this beef in private and not on the forums
yea i pmed him but no response, I do understand what you say though thank you zeroday! I will await a response he might not have seen my messages yet I should have thought of that your right
 
Last edited:
I like Nitroskye, - support
there is nothing wrong with nitrosky im just trying to point out he might be confused with someone else Nagi, I never said anything on the willard discord after my ban as he claims
 
I very much remember you saying a no-no word on a profile post. I'd consider that taking to the forums to be toxic
 
I very much remember you saying a no-no word on a profile post. I'd consider that taking to the forums to be toxic
when and where did I say the N word on the forums, that's not what he is claiming Travis he said I took to discord and was being toxic and throwing a fit which is not true at all infact after my ban i left your discord only to recently rejoin
 
look I realize I said the N word ingame and that was wrong of me I just came back to appeal it and if its a no thats fine but im not about to sit down and take a permanent ban because nitro says so, I am ready to own up to my mistakes despite nitroskye claims, thats all im asking for a fair shot here do we not get a secound chance or am I just gone for life all the time spent here im suppose to just forget about? this is my only ban
 
I would prefer just the admin who gave me punishment answer my appeal im just confused as to why he even answered it Freudeka was the banning admin in the situation
 
I very much remember you saying a no-no word on a profile post. I'd consider that taking to the forums to be toxic
"@@Kaffee Erm actually it was ic get it right"

actually I'm not sure what you referring to my last post on the forums after my ban was this and that was on may 22nd so could you explain a little more im pretty sure I would have been forum banned for that no?
 
Moving to complaints... this is not a abuse report
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top