M3ntal
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2022
- Messages
- 642
- Thread Author
- #1
⏁⊑⟒ ☊⎍⌰⏁⟟⎐⏃⏁⍜⍀
Arran'Sha/ 'Root' / 'Cultivator'

Age : 502
Origin : Xen
Physical status : Strong, and healthy.
Mental status : Resolved, determined.
Vortal submersion : Very High
___________________________________________________________________________________
"My recollections."
_______________________________________________________________________
"The march begins."
"Through fortune of indescribable magnitude, I have secured liberation. I have abandoned all that tethered me to the urban prison and become one with the kin once more, and yet a feeling has remained. Nostalgia, perhaps. Perhaps in my period of servitude, whence I was once known as the servile 'Boonie', perhaps comradery missed. No matter, I have sacrificed too much to be sentimental about it now."
"Scars, wounds, blood."
"A fearsome battle fought, blood shed and scars accrued to both attacker and defender, an experience which has hardened and reinvigorated my will. I will fight, I will study and I will reach my apotheosis."
"Tumultuous times."
"Fortunes and misfortunes intersect, battles fought, humans and kin met. Many tribulations remain ahead of me, but throughout it all, I grow. May the things to come prove evermore enlightening."
"Vengeful feelings."
"The soils grow evermore dangerous to tread as time goes on. The sands, each grain, are saturated by the blood of foe and ally alike, and the line betwixt those we can trust and those whom we cannot grows ever nearer. My caution is demanded more than ever before."
__________________________________________________________________________
"The collectives."
__________________________________________________________________________
The Humans
"A change in perspective gained, experiences gleamed and time spent contemplating my stance has lead me to determine that the humans are both ally and foe, even those claimed to be of allegiance to vortikind. All seem intent to justify their hatred, or to seek violence in the most readily available way.
I can only stand to grow more weary as each day passes, their in-fighting consuming their daily routine as their envisioned freedom crumbles into blood-stained dust. Yet to those whom walk with us, heed us and fight with us, I entrust that the vortessence will grace you."
The Kin
"The harbingers of unity and change, we are. The humans would succumb to in-fighting and devastation if our claw was not present to guide them. Those of the ivory towers think us beasts, tribals and primitives, yet we have achieved a union they could only dream to achieve, a togetherness that transcends material boundaries and surpasses mere claimed brotherhood with true, unbreakable kinship.
The Enslavers
"The ever-present adversary, slayer of many human and kin. Their crude violence knows no selective judgement, merely a sickle for each strand of wheat, to be sewn as they please. Yet it will not come to pass, you will be dethroned and eradicated. The tomes of the humans have shown me that all tyrants come to an eventual end, be it by blade, bullet or by their own folly, and you are no different. Your allies, puppets and machines will crumble along with your so-called empire, and I, or my kin to come will witness it's ruination."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The individuals."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Olivier
"A freed, tormented and reformed body, much like myself. Their allegiances have changed as per enlightenment by the 'Uni', as they say. As I recall, they are a figure of great renown amongst the kin, but due to my present lack of tether, I cannot recall. Nevertheless, a valued human, a remnant of my old life.
A brave form, one tempered by wisdom yet hampered by bravado. Nevertheless, the incidental circumstances of the engagement alleviate potential accusations of recklessness. Instead it showcases an apparent fury, strength and will to explore the unknown. Perhaps a useful aide in time."
"This one is absent. I am unsure as of to where, but one can only hope that they continue to battle."
The 'Dave'
"One whom has been subjected to mental cleansing. For the wellbeing of them, they have been made unaware of their experiences. Likely for the best, and my first victory against the bloodthirsty instincts of the humans."
"Unseen for a long period. Likely severed, to my regret."
The Syrthal'kal
"This kin's vortal form contains all the tapestry and signs of a warrior. They are brave, resolved and calm in the face of threats. One can only pity the fact that the battles they face are so often in frequency, that each one becomes a test of fate. It is best to resign from such a duty for the time being, and instead delve one's self into the complexities of the vortessence."
The Scook
"A beast of burden, a beast of battle yet a burden of a beast all the same. It is as much a foe as it is an ally if one does not go through the proper procedure to ensure familiarity to the creature. Until this occurs, I will maintain firm the fact that I can slay it at any time I choose."
"Extinguished, as felt amongst the many kin whom have been severed simultaneously, at a great cost. I hear the song of your masters, of my kin, and bid an ode to you, creature, for you have gone where none of your kind have before."
The 'Dundee'
"A human of rather vulgar lexicon, but endless bravery and fiery spirit, one whom strives to battle his oppressors be it with bullet, stone or fist. It is a remarkable trait to possess, however when tempered with wisdom. Bravery without wisdom is merely foolishness, nothing more. Consider my aid a gift for your admirable qualities, but entrust that you do not squander it by ensuring your own demise. Tread carefully, the Dundee, for these treacherous soils grow evermore treacherous."
"This one has grown absent, as the others have. One can only hope, under admirable terms."
The Babel
"A kin, having been reduced to a pitiful state. Their mind is as if no longer their own, their thoughts veering not to their kin or themselves, but it appears as though they lean towards the enslavers. I know not what has occurred to bring the kin to such a sorry state, but I will find a way to restore the kin to their former state."
"Unfelt. Unseen, and unheard. I do not know where they had gone."
(ASK TO BE ADDED)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
⍀⟒⎐⍜⌰⎍⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⏁⊑⍀⍜⎍☌⊑ ⍀⟒⌇⍜⌰⎐⟒
Arran'Sha/ 'Root' / 'Cultivator'

Age : 502
Origin : Xen
Physical status : Strong, and healthy.
Mental status : Resolved, determined.
Vortal submersion : Very High
___________________________________________________________________________________
"My recollections."
_______________________________________________________________________
"The march begins."
"Through fortune of indescribable magnitude, I have secured liberation. I have abandoned all that tethered me to the urban prison and become one with the kin once more, and yet a feeling has remained. Nostalgia, perhaps. Perhaps in my period of servitude, whence I was once known as the servile 'Boonie', perhaps comradery missed. No matter, I have sacrificed too much to be sentimental about it now."
"Scars, wounds, blood."
"A fearsome battle fought, blood shed and scars accrued to both attacker and defender, an experience which has hardened and reinvigorated my will. I will fight, I will study and I will reach my apotheosis."
"Tumultuous times."
"Fortunes and misfortunes intersect, battles fought, humans and kin met. Many tribulations remain ahead of me, but throughout it all, I grow. May the things to come prove evermore enlightening."
"Vengeful feelings."
"The soils grow evermore dangerous to tread as time goes on. The sands, each grain, are saturated by the blood of foe and ally alike, and the line betwixt those we can trust and those whom we cannot grows ever nearer. My caution is demanded more than ever before."
__________________________________________________________________________
"The collectives."
__________________________________________________________________________
The Humans
"A change in perspective gained, experiences gleamed and time spent contemplating my stance has lead me to determine that the humans are both ally and foe, even those claimed to be of allegiance to vortikind. All seem intent to justify their hatred, or to seek violence in the most readily available way.
I can only stand to grow more weary as each day passes, their in-fighting consuming their daily routine as their envisioned freedom crumbles into blood-stained dust. Yet to those whom walk with us, heed us and fight with us, I entrust that the vortessence will grace you."
The Kin
"The harbingers of unity and change, we are. The humans would succumb to in-fighting and devastation if our claw was not present to guide them. Those of the ivory towers think us beasts, tribals and primitives, yet we have achieved a union they could only dream to achieve, a togetherness that transcends material boundaries and surpasses mere claimed brotherhood with true, unbreakable kinship.
The Enslavers
"The ever-present adversary, slayer of many human and kin. Their crude violence knows no selective judgement, merely a sickle for each strand of wheat, to be sewn as they please. Yet it will not come to pass, you will be dethroned and eradicated. The tomes of the humans have shown me that all tyrants come to an eventual end, be it by blade, bullet or by their own folly, and you are no different. Your allies, puppets and machines will crumble along with your so-called empire, and I, or my kin to come will witness it's ruination."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The individuals."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Olivier
A brave form, one tempered by wisdom yet hampered by bravado. Nevertheless, the incidental circumstances of the engagement alleviate potential accusations of recklessness. Instead it showcases an apparent fury, strength and will to explore the unknown. Perhaps a useful aide in time."
"This one is absent. I am unsure as of to where, but one can only hope that they continue to battle."
The 'Dave'
"Unseen for a long period. Likely severed, to my regret."
The Syrthal'kal
"This kin's vortal form contains all the tapestry and signs of a warrior. They are brave, resolved and calm in the face of threats. One can only pity the fact that the battles they face are so often in frequency, that each one becomes a test of fate. It is best to resign from such a duty for the time being, and instead delve one's self into the complexities of the vortessence."
The Scook
"Extinguished, as felt amongst the many kin whom have been severed simultaneously, at a great cost. I hear the song of your masters, of my kin, and bid an ode to you, creature, for you have gone where none of your kind have before."
The 'Dundee'
"This one has grown absent, as the others have. One can only hope, under admirable terms."
The Babel
"Unfelt. Unseen, and unheard. I do not know where they had gone."
(ASK TO BE ADDED)
_____________________________________________________________________________________
⍀⟒⎐⍜⌰⎍⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⏁⊑⍀⍜⎍☌⊑ ⍀⟒⌇⍜⌰⎐⟒
Last edited: