𝔷𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔦 / zen
New member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2022
- Messages
- 10
- Thread Author
- #1
BASIC INFORMATION:
Full Name: Sasha Nevraska
Nickname(s): N/A
Gender: Female
Nationality: American - Australian
Place of Birth: USA
Raised in: Kearney County, Nebraska
Languages: English
Date of Birth: xx/xx/1993
Age: 26
Occupation: Civil Workers Union - Worker
Current Citizenship: Active
PHYSICAL INFORMATION:
Physical status: Healthy
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 153 lbs
Eyes: blue
Hair: Dark brown
Notable features: Tattoo: Left arm, Scars: Lower torso, Spine.
PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION:
Mental State: Stable
Mental Disabilities: Desensitized
Key personal traits: Short temper, Protective, Kind, Aggressive.
Interests: Guns, Trucks, Vortigaunts.
Likes: Ice cream, Working, Driving.
Dislikes: Snitches, Laziness.
Known languages: English.
FACTION RELATIONS
ADMIRES RESPECTS VERY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY INDIFFERENT DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES FEARS
Combine Civil Administration
Don't really know much about these guys.. But i heard only bad shit about them
Civil Protection
Some of you are bunch of assholes and traitors, beating people for listening the wrong kind of music or even listening to music...But some of you are actually nice...
Overwatch Transhuman Arm
You killed my teammates in cold blood like they were nothing but trash...though i can't do anything about it.
Civil Workers Union
Since i joined them, i've had lots of fun experiences and happenings.. But i guess if it weren't for them the city would fall apart.. This is definitely the best career choice i ever made.
Civil Medical Union
I don't really have much to say about you guys, You save lives for free, and i respect that.
Slummers
I was a slummer myself, you guys are really kind and respectable and some of you are complete assholes, like robbing a guy for a bag? Is that how low some of you guys are? The last one who robbed someone on my watch got beaten by me with a stunstick along with a radio.
Resistance
This is where i belong...I really like most of you but some can be a pain in the ass....And maybe one day we might even save our kind..
RELATIONSHIPS
(Ask to be added)
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED
Felix Poelking
Felix.. I think i was the first person he saw and spoke to after he just arrived in D-43.. i used to see him in workshift lines.. I heard he was in the OSF.. And now he is in the CMRU about to get fired or something.. i spoke with him a few times, since i didin't see him in a long time but he doesn't look the same...
Why did it have to be you..? I don't even know if i should continue...
Officer - 33 (U-33)
He asked me if i wanted to date him... He also made a selfie with my PDA and sent it to the workers relay, which got forwarded to the Ministry of Civil Protection.
Daniel Jelczuk
He's a really nice person to talk and goof around with, I firstly met Daniel when i was getting ice cream at his shop.. our relation grew bigger every time i went to the store, but one time he saved me from some crazy slummer that stabbed me... Later he joined the CWU and i get to hang out with him every single day.
I don't know what to say anymore...It was your fault Piofli died...might even be me next.
"Ivan"
I helped him find and beat up the slummers who stole his bag, he also helped me with crafting armor and selling me stuff.
"Pio"
I don't really know him that much, other than just hanging out here and there. He was the guy who recruited me into the CWU... Other than that i wish we can hold a stable friendship.
You're dead now... all because of Daniel.
Uwe Schulz
I met him while talking to Felix.. Since then we talk almost every day, I really like that every time i ask him why he is so silent when im speaking to him, he is honest and says: "Just trying to strike up a conversation". But he keeps saying that im guilty of reckless driving.. Which i am not.
Luka Aigner
I firstly met Luka when he beat up someone for some SC... Me and him took the person to the CMU and we said our goodbye.. But i met him again in the charity and until then we spoke every day..
You are a CP now...I hope we won't meet in the battlefield..
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS BEST FRIEND FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED
Felix Poelking
Why did it have to be you..? I don't even know if i should continue...
Officer - 33 (U-33)
He asked me if i wanted to date him... He also made a selfie with my PDA and sent it to the workers relay, which got forwarded to the Ministry of Civil Protection.
Daniel Jelczuk
He's a really nice person to talk and goof around with, I firstly met Daniel when i was getting ice cream at his shop.. our relation grew bigger every time i went to the store, but one time he saved me from some crazy slummer that stabbed me... Later he joined the CWU and i get to hang out with him every single day.
I don't know what to say anymore...It was your fault Piofli died...might even be me next.
"Ivan"
I helped him find and beat up the slummers who stole his bag, he also helped me with crafting armor and selling me stuff.
"Pio"
You're dead now... all because of Daniel.
Uwe Schulz
I met him while talking to Felix.. Since then we talk almost every day, I really like that every time i ask him why he is so silent when im speaking to him, he is honest and says: "Just trying to strike up a conversation". But he keeps saying that im guilty of reckless driving.. Which i am not.
Luka Aigner
I firstly met Luka when he beat up someone for some SC... Me and him took the person to the CMU and we said our goodbye.. But i met him again in the charity and until then we spoke every day..
You are a CP now...I hope we won't meet in the battlefield..
Last edited:


