Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alina Tarasov

dynexus

New member
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Messages
10
CITIZEN PROFILE


7231c255fec3d414.jpeg


<::General Information::>
NAME: Alina Tasilov

GENDER: Female

AGE: 30
PLACE OF BIRTH: Moscow, Russia

DOB: 3/4/1989

COLLABORATION STATUS: Tier One

KNOWN LANGUAGES: Russian

EDUCATION: College




<:: Psychological Evaluation ::>

LIKES: Music, Freedom, Vorts.

DISLIKES: The Combine, Civil Protection, Bootlickers.

FEARS: Becoming Subservient, Spiders, the UU

Personality: Defiant, Accepting, Kind. Free thinking.

Mental Disabilities: Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder.

Mental State: FRACTURED



FAMILY

FATHER: Ivan Tasilov/ deceased
MOTHER: Irina Tasilov/ Deceased



<:: PRIOR HISTORY ::>
Alina was born in Moscow Russia in 1989 on a poor soviet blok, growing up, her parents desired the best for her, wanting her to go to college and make good money, she got good grades growing up, listened to her teachers, and was on track to become a doctor.... that is until the seven hour war took place in 2004, taking Alina's father along with it. When the war ended, Alina's mother fled to the exclusion zone with her daughter, seeking to avoid the oppression of the Combine. There they met a group that seeked to fight for earth, the Resistence. Alina and her mother soon joined this group- becoming one of the biggest fighters against the Combine. However, a year later in 2005, Alina's mother was killed during a raid on there base. During the same raid, Alina was captured by Combine soldiers.... and thrown into a city for the first time, now Alina must adapt to district twenty four.... and not forget the good fight at the same time....


<:: FACTION RELATIONSHIPS ::>

Devoted Respects Likes Neutral Dislikes Fears Hates


THE UNIVERSAL UNION


FUCK YOU for taking away our race and freedom, we didn't ask for this, any of it.... it's only a matter of time before we win.... just wait. This cannot last forever. but maybe we should just accept for the best….- am I already being brainwashed?

The past does not matter at this point, we are best to just accept our new lives. The world is a different place now. Little can be done to change that.
This however, does not mean I have to like what you do or agree with it, only accept.
​
There are two Alina Tarasov's, one who hates you for all you do and everything you have brought upon this race, all the violence and anger and evil. And another, one who has adapted to this new world, believes you to be our benefactors, that you have brought us something greater. This has brought unity to us.... that we must obey your wishes.... These two thoughts are a great source of conflict.... perhaps one shall become dominant in time.






CIVIL PROTECTION

Our mighty protectors, can't say I like you any more then the UU, but I'll obey, mostly out of fear.... I suppose that makes me a hypocrite, but I have to survive for the sake of everyone. Though you did teach me a valuable Lesson about Loyalty and you do take care of us.... but I won't forget what you have done.


Vorti-Biotics
​
You all fascinate me.... the way you seem to understand everything so much better then us- your language. I enjoy learning about your people. And you don't seem as bad as the UU says. I think we share a lot in common… we have both been under the boot of people all our lives… I suppose I should sympathize with that.


My New mindset has put me in a unique position, one Alina, has great respect for you..... knows you to be my equal.
The other sees you as nothing more then a filthy Biotic, disloyal to our benefactors.





LOYALISTS
​
I hate you... but I fear I might become like you.... just a regular bootlicker.... I hope I can stay the same way..... I hope

The more I talk to you, the more I realize you are just regular people trying to survive, I can empathize with that. I am red tier now, I suppose I am even one of you believe it or not.






THE RESISTENCE

I'm trying to do what I can.... but there is only so much one women can do.... especially in this city. Many call you terrorists, but I know you want freedom, and that's a cause worth fighting for. But probably one you won’t win.
You are all nothing but terrorists… I wish you weren’t like this. It used to be a respectable group, what happened?








<:: RELATIONSHIPS ::>
Loves
Respects Likes Neutral Dislikes Hates


Arthur Andreevich

A fellow Russian, one who seems to be nice enough. I hope to gain a friends with with you... despite our age difference.




"Bugsy"

A decent enough guy. Quiet. Works hard at the CWU.


"Darden"

You stood up for me when no one else would to that man who was harassing me, thank you for that. You have shown you are a true friend.


Ophelie Latourelle

You seem nice.... I feel bad about your eye, I wish I could get to know you better, but you always seem busy.









​
 
Last edited:
Arthur here. Was a pleasure RPing with you!
But it was Andreevich for the surname!!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top