- Joined
- Nov 5, 2018
- Messages
- 825
- Thread Author
- #1
Hi.
I don't post very often, but I wanted to gather feedback from as many sources as possible, so here I am. For those unaware, I run my own HL2RP server, separate from and non-competing with Willard, and I have made my own edit of City 8 for it. There is a full list of changes on the workshop page here, but you can get a basic idea from the screenshots. I tried to combine the best parts of various other City 8 edits as well as my own takes on it to create what I think is a fairly decent take on this classic map.
Here is the most recent major update, adding several new areas and many improvements to existing ones:
Here are a few images for those who are too lazy to check the page (it's also a little outdated at the time of posting this, I'll update it soon):
I'm open to all sorts of feedback as well as suggestions to improve the map further - thank you all in advance.
I don't post very often, but I wanted to gather feedback from as many sources as possible, so here I am. For those unaware, I run my own HL2RP server, separate from and non-competing with Willard, and I have made my own edit of City 8 for it. There is a full list of changes on the workshop page here, but you can get a basic idea from the screenshots. I tried to combine the best parts of various other City 8 edits as well as my own takes on it to create what I think is a fairly decent take on this classic map.
Here is the most recent major update, adding several new areas and many improvements to existing ones:
Here are a few images for those who are too lazy to check the page (it's also a little outdated at the time of posting this, I'll update it soon):
I'm open to all sorts of feedback as well as suggestions to improve the map further - thank you all in advance.