Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Denied Appeal - Bounter/William Karnsoft - 76561198072614188

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounter

Active member
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
356
Steam Name: Bounter
SteamID: id/12345645621/
Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Fedora
How long is the ban for?:
2 months - Ends in March
The reason you were banned?:
LOOC Toxicity towards CP players (throwing insults, being mean etc.) because of IC circumstances (IC wasn't affected, but OOC was), also well, just being kind of an asshole to CPs in general OOC wise.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Maybe not a full on unban but maybe a reduction within it. The reason why I wish to have it reduced (or removed Idk how it works fully), is primarly due to me well, realising that MALDING and getting ANGRY over IC stuff, is not well, a reasonable reason to attack people LOOC. As angry as it got me, and as upsetting as it was for me (THe IC Situation), I do regret being such a d*ck to the CP players that way. I always had a thought that people who play oppressors/tyrants are also asshats, and while it is true in like 1/10 cases, it obviously wasn't the case with those players. I was throwing shade and insults at them, like I was a butcher, and I do regret being such a dick. ESPECIALLY after I've learned that the "punishment" I was given IC, was actually a lie... IT ACTUALLY MADE ME FEEL AWFUL. Like, all of this hate and swearing over ACTUALLY NOTHING. Wether it seems genuine or not, that made me realise how much in wrong I actually was/am, and made me realise that perhaps... I should change as a person and stop swearing OOC at CPs. They might be rude IC, but who knows what they're OOC, and frankly, I'm not one to judge or care. When I realised what actually happened, and even bit before that, I realised that perhaps being toxic is not a good image or idea, I mean these people are just PEOPLE, so I shouldn't be a "know-it-all" asshole just because they yell at me mean things IC. And even after getting banned when I was outraged, I still knew and felt "Yeah it's my fault, I fucked up" even if my Anger and ego was saying something else, I knew I was in the wrong eitherway. So again, I regret it, and even if it's not a full unban, I do want at least to be understood.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?:
Not really a picture or evidence for it, since it's not like I was banned by accident/for no reason, but the reason why I came here was primarly because of this person telling me what I should do. (Picture below)

Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?:
I don't think so, no
 

Attachments

  • Zrzut ekranu (1590).png
    Zrzut ekranu (1590).png
    70.3 KB · Views: 1
Ban Information
  • Ban ID: 5b8e9c6d-96d8-4b10-8a73-477c20dc64aa
  • Reason: Toxic towards Civil Protection units in LOOC. Appeal on the Willard Networks Forums.
  • Length: 60 days 20 hours
  • Date Banned: Mon Jan 22 2024 20:19:39 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Date Unbanned: Sat Mar 23 2024 16:19:39 GMT 0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
  • Banned By: 76561198041459603 (Fedora)
 
1706127121521.png
These logs originated from BEFORE you were ICly informed of any punishment you were to receive. Would you like to comment on these?
 
View attachment 29595
These logs originated from BEFORE you were ICly informed of any punishment you were to receive. Would you like to comment on these?
It was related, it was from CPs being impatient and insulting/threatening me with the BIG BOSS, so same reasoning for me being an ass. Like the WHOLE situation was my fault and me being stupid, not just after IC they said they'd do stuff.
I'm pretty sure I meant the whole thing in general, not just the "after IC info" kinda deal
 
It was related, it was from CPs being impatient and insulting/threatening me with the BIG BOSS, so same reasoning for me being an ass. Like the WHOLE situation was my fault and me being stupid, not just after IC they said they'd do stuff.
I'm pretty sure I meant the whole thing in general, not just the "after IC info" kinda deal
Also I can only see my LOGs above (Idk how it works so ye), so I cant see what exactly they responded/described but it was well, the whole situation. Again, NOT proud or happy of it smh
 
denied

ban time increased to 3 months and 3 days due to logs of finding more toxicity against other players and attempted metagaming.

1706290810463.png
1706290829537.png
1706290955194.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top