T
ThomasK110
Guest
- Thread Author
- #1
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!There is something very unsettling about those cops.The conscripts here are about to leave and drive across Sector 10, but they're safe in Industrial 24 for the time being.
View attachment 30964
The background was unintentional, that's a pillar on the stand. Unless you're talking about his collar, which I admit looks funny without the vest to accompany it but the radio mic clipped with the vest. And yes, all of that posing took a combined few days of sleeping less than I should have.this is cool! the background on the furthest cp's head being pure black makes it look at a glance like someone slapped a png atop his neck, which is why i think people find it uncanny, but it resolves once you zoom in/look closer, either way clearly very high effort must have taken ages to pose lol
We need updates moar pichsurThe background was unintentional, that's a pillar on the stand. Unless you're talking about his collar, which I admit looks funny without the vest to accompany it but the radio mic clipped with the vest. And yes, all of that posing took a combined few days of sleeping less than I should have.
my house will burn down if i load the gmod save, i'll get the fire service on standby and show it from other angles tomorrowWe need updates moar pichsur
They're from a discord server I'm in, they're private, to my knowledge. I can probably DM you an invite on discord if you wanted it.where did you get the cop models from?
Is it not on the workshop?They're from a discord server I'm in, they're private, to my knowledge. I can probably DM you an invite on discord if you wanted it.
No, it's not. The metrocops are a combination of CP models and a duty belt model that's bonemerged on.Is it not on the workshop?