- Joined
- Jul 3, 2021
- Messages
- 1,135
- Thread Author
- #1
No clue why the last one got deleted

But I'm 90% sure this IS a suggestion. There is a lack of variety of Resistance armor and considering CCA/Collaborators have 30 suits (If not more), I hope we can heva different coloured, different styled and different looking armor. This will make people more unique and it will not look like we're a minge militia of all the same male 07s with the same armor.

But I'm 90% sure this IS a suggestion. There is a lack of variety of Resistance armor and considering CCA/Collaborators have 30 suits (If not more), I hope we can heva different coloured, different styled and different looking armor. This will make people more unique and it will not look like we're a minge militia of all the same male 07s with the same armor.


