Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do I fix my social deficiency?

Marco

Radio Bob Approved
Protector
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
1,256
How do I act like a normal person online?

It is so easy to direct malignance to someone online and instantly engage in verbal conflict when I would not do the same in real-life, where I cower from social confrontations out of fear of judgement, rejection or embarassment.

pls help, what should i do?

Cat Love GIF
 
How do I act like a normal person online?

It is so easy to direct malignance to someone online and instantly engage in verbal conflict when I would not do the same in real-life, where I cower from social confrontations out of fear of judgement, rejection or embarassment.

pls help, what should i do?

Cat Love GIF


geniune inward reflection and rigorous self critique, paired with empathy training. My parents gave me a firm belief in being empathetic and kind even when not inherently beneficial towards anyone. You can take classes on learning how to be empathetic, though usually I reccomend starting from the understanding that every single person you interact with has felt the same worst and best feelings as you :)
 
How do I act like a normal person online?

It is so easy to direct malignance to someone online and instantly engage in verbal conflict when I would not do the same in real-life, where I cower from social confrontations out of fear of judgement, rejection or embarassment.

pls help, what should i do?

Cat Love GIF
Just be yourself. Why care what others think.
 
Back
Top