Lemon CIder
Active member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2021
- Messages
- 26
- Thread Author
- #1
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Remember when outlands duty was a thing.Imagine if outlands patrols were on server (they can be)
Join the CCDE!
Lovely work. The only issue I have is the SVD smh. It looks like SVDM (production started 2018) for early variant I would go personally with wooden/metal variant
oooooooooooooh i didn't know those detail one, thanks for notice meLovely work. The only issue I have is the SVD smh. It looks like SVDM (production started 2018) for early variant I would go personally with wooden/metal variant
Edit: I think I'm mistaken. It's SVDS.
what is CCDE?Join the CCDE!![]()
Committee for Civic Duty and Engagement, aka the MOE with a different namewhat is CCDE?