Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Add environmental kills to the next map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh no, env kills are just easy cheesy ways for throwaway characters or minges and however to easily get loot from cops or other civs. not fair to the people who grinded to get guns and shit when johnny bluesuit can just press a button
 
tbh no, env kills are just easy cheesy ways for throwaway characters or minges and however to easily get loot from cops or other civs. not fair to the people who grinded to get guns and shit when johnny bluesuit can just press a button
yeah, but the clip is funny af.

Also, to be honest, if you fall for this shit it's entirely your fault...
 
tbh no, env kills are just easy cheesy ways for throwaway characters or minges and however to easily get loot from cops or other civs. not fair to the people who grinded to get guns and shit when johnny bluesuit can just press a button
u sound like ur mad about john combine union.i1 being beheaded by env_door LOL it may be cheesey but the sewers are filled with rats
 
tbh no, env kills are just easy cheesy ways for throwaway characters or minges and however to easily get loot from cops or other civs. not fair to the people who grinded to get guns and shit when johnny bluesuit can just press a button
to be fair its in character for CPs to fall for really dumb traps like that, do you remember how many times they tried using exploding barrels to kill gordon freeman? They'd get blown up every single time but kept trying. I feel something like this is in the spirit of HL2.

Plus, it's easy to avoid map hazards once you know where the hazards are.
 
to be fair its in character for CPs to fall for really dumb traps like that, do you remember how many times they tried using exploding barrels to kill gordon freeman? They'd get blown up every single time but kept trying. I feel something like this is in the spirit of HL2.

Plus, it's easy to avoid map hazards once you know where the hazards are.
See, this guy gets it.

Be less whiney, and more accepting of video game fun in your fun video game :)
 
They're funny, and I don't think anyone can really complain. (I'm referring to the elevator in the homeless shelter building in i24)

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/278L0vfEoXYKJd/d1337ZgR4Gdh?invite=cr-MSxKd3IsMTEyNDAxNTU2LA


I'd love to see some unique environmental hazards, a good example of an environmental hazard was on this map:


A section of the CWU warehouse in this map is suspended over a seemingly bottomless pit, there are pistons directly above the catwalk in the warehouse, if a player presses a button in one part of the warehouse, the pistons will activate and knock anyone on the catwalk into the bottomless pit.

I think having some OSHA violating industrial machinery as map hazards would be fun
 
tbh no, env kills are just easy cheesy ways for throwaway characters or minges and however to easily get loot from cops or other civs. not fair to the people who grinded to get guns and shit when johnny bluesuit can just press a button
This does really read like 'I took the boring way of getting my gear so you can't have fun doing it because that's not fair' it's a VIDEOGAME we're here to have FUN.
 
For the next map I'd love to see a city 1 map, something that looks like a Combine controlled rp_NYCity
 
to be fair its in character for CPs to fall for really dumb traps like that, do you remember how many times they tried using exploding barrels to kill gordon freeman? They'd get blown up every single time but kept trying. I feel something like this is in the spirit of HL2.

Plus, it's easy to avoid map hazards once you know where the hazards are.
I’m still waiting for that to become standard Civil Protection practice btw, very disappointed in the lack of red explosive barrels in willard, this should be fixed.
 
I’m still waiting for that to become standard Civil Protection practice btw, very disappointed in the lack of red explosive barrels in willard, this should be fixed.
where in gods name did they get that many barrels. do they use the explosive barrels on all anti-citizens?

Ayy, who am I, Dr. Breen? I got stuff to do, pal. Pick up that can already! Oh!
I think a city 1 map could be an amazing setting if done right, I made a suggestion for it a while back.
 
I think a city 1 map could be an amazing setting if done right, I made a suggestion for it a while back.
Yeah but we'd have to do it right first ^^

Maybe we can try it out as a short story? Autonomous Republic of Manhattan
 
next map isn’t being edited. and if it does receive edits, environmental kills aren’t being added.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top