Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In-Progress Riot Shield

Devistral

Combine Main
ENG
Administrator
GALUNGA
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Messages
243
Implement them, it's an item, it is equippable, it's in the item menu.

Make two variants:
One plastic one with a baton like in the item menu with no defence against firearms but defence against melee.
One ballistic shield one, similar to ready or not. Make this one weigh the character down and reduce their speed level to receive like 70% bullet damage reduction or something.

Both shields should not cover the feet and some parts of the body as shown in this photo.

Make it like this so we can finally have cripple RP after CPs shoot 1 rebel in the leg like 50 times.

Balancing will need to be discussed seperately, just make two riots shields that can protect from melee and have different bullet damage resistances and speed debuffs and just let the staff balancing team decide on what resistances it should have.

1714673800779.jpeg
 
Riot shields are in the game, they are broken. This should be a bug report.
 
Yeah they're bugged but if I remember I'll try to look at them and see if I can figure out the issue.

Feel free to remind me if I've not replied to this in a week or so.
 
Yeah they're bugged but if I remember I'll try to look at them and see if I can figure out the issue.

Feel free to remind me if I've not replied to this in a week or so.
I will hold you to that this time next week.
 
Accepted.

We had one with the old SWEP base. While a current implementation is possible even after changing base, we will look into making one with the new weapons system that is being made.
 
Back
Top