Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Better Reporting

ford-michigan

Active member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
412
Make it so the /help has the option to open a panel. This would allow for more word space rather than a cut off report. A cut off report leaves staff in the dark on what the full context is or possible important details.

I also propose adding a option to select what priority it is. For example someone minge punching you almost to death would be 1 with a red box, and needing a GM to clientside some props for a home be 5 with a green box.
 
It's interesting that you've noticed that detail, but I doubt they'll be not interested in it. Most often, when you want to report someone, they usually need context first, and then they'll address the issue outside of the server.
 
So many times when writing a ticket, my words will just get cut off
 
I just write blatantly wrong tickets and once an admin responds I tell them the real situation.

@ HELP OLD PERVERT HARASSING ME PLEASE HELP!!!!
 
I just write blatantly wrong tickets and once an admin responds I tell them the real situation.

@ HELP OLD PERVERT HARASSING ME PLEASE HELP!!!!
Did they never teach you not to cry wolf

Next time when an old man is molesting you... no admins will come 😭
 
Non-issue, nobody in staff ever complained and usually the situation is explained after the ticket is taken
 
Non-issue, nobody in staff ever complained and usually the situation is explained after the ticket is taken
I mean first off this is from a player perspective and also the idea of a importance option would help both staff and players. Sometimes I call staff for a medium importance issue and it takes then around 30 minutes to respond. I feel either we should do this or make a log option to log it in incase it can't be handled at that time. Rather than have a ticket go unanswered for more than 30 minutes while you don't know what to do.
 
Declined

We don't really wanna encourage too long ticket texts. keep it short and simple:approve:
 
Back
Top