- Joined
- Jul 17, 2023
- Messages
- 337
- Thread Author
- #1
To whom it may concern,
Near the entrance to the slums, right outside the connector between District Two and the Slums should receive a civil terminal for the residents' convenience!
This location is busy and should be reasonably secure for the addition of this piece of ordinance!
Therefore, I am suggesting that the Civil Workers Union should set up a terminal around this location!
Benefits:
- It is a convenient spot for residents.
- It bears great symbolic value, as the civil terminal always follow the orderly and civil society.
I have attached some drawings of location suggestions in this petition, that is all!

Regards,
TCMLO, Eisaku Katsuhiro
Tier-3 Citizen
Near the entrance to the slums, right outside the connector between District Two and the Slums should receive a civil terminal for the residents' convenience!
This location is busy and should be reasonably secure for the addition of this piece of ordinance!
Therefore, I am suggesting that the Civil Workers Union should set up a terminal around this location!
Benefits:
- It is a convenient spot for residents.
- It bears great symbolic value, as the civil terminal always follow the orderly and civil society.
I have attached some drawings of location suggestions in this petition, that is all!

Regards,
TCMLO, Eisaku Katsuhiro
Tier-3 Citizen
