Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by 0xNiklas

  1. 0xNiklas

    District One - General Feedback

    listen buddy, I PAID for it.. So I couldn't have stolen it.. And Freja Friendzone didn't asked me shit!!!!
  2. 0xNiklas

    District One - General Feedback

    I rigged nearly all Whale battles. I fed him wtih drugs to win everytime, I have no regrets.
  3. 0xNiklas

    District One - General Feedback

    This must be ragebait. >only storeowner in town >not involved >in fucking debt >never got asked to be vice-minister mfw
  4. 0xNiklas

    Citizen Jekyll and Hyde

    Add OUR character.
  5. 0xNiklas

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    What
  6. 0xNiklas

    GOVERNOR GONE - ELECTIONS - SIGNUPS

    "The new regime, brings opportunities - We, the people must take initiative to achieve our greater goals" Hello everyone! I'm Ivar, many know me or heard of my name. People are starving, unrest plagues the District and the population are at a lost of purpose. I WILL CHANGE THIS! Do not be...
  7. 0xNiklas

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    No stores? There is my pub and solomon's bakery.. But oh boy.. looks like I do have to actually hire people, despite the huge ass risk said employees gonna rob from me FUCK IT
  8. 0xNiklas

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    this mf is since 2018 here and this is his first post
  9. 0xNiklas

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    I prefer to use the word "Good" instead of "Great". I do love the event, as it shows the misery of the population, who just try to survive in this early occupation - Where everyone is on their own, or forced affiliate themselves with a gang. Although I do sure manage completely alone, as I'm...
  10. 0xNiklas

    Citizen 'Ben'

    my boy.. Ivar!
  11. 0xNiklas

    District 1 - Shop Applications [CLOSED]

    Steam name: 0xNiklas | Oswald von Wüttemberg Character name: Ivar Nordvik Business concept: The Business is going to be similar to a soup kitchen combined with a restaurant. The overall idea is to provide a RP Hub for people from the lower classes, or those who wish to avoid the watchful eye...
  12. 0xNiklas

    Accepted Councillor Julius Knightly - Head of the Optimates(Application)

    I think they are extremely Conservative, amiright guys
  13. 0xNiklas

    Top 3 Italians ever in WN, and I ain't second nor third

    #freegrassman; #everybodymakesmistake #fuckdonlorenzo; #GLM (Grass life matters)
  14. 0xNiklas

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: 0xNiklas *Steam ID: *Discord Name & ID: 0xniklastm *Timezone: GMT +1 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: No, my main cop --- Section Three --- *Character Name: Louis Berthelot alias VICE-380 *Brief summary of the character: An...
  15. 0xNiklas

    I cant find the server

    toby explains it as if the server is down for eternity. So pretty much, we have versions of willard. v1 was 2020, v2 was 2021 until now and we are going into v3. As in we are going back few years to a more HL:A version, where OTA aren't yet fully developed, lore rewritten, things (hopefully)...
Back
Top