Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by ford-michigan

  1. ford-michigan

    Produkt ov death fixation

  2. ford-michigan

    music 4

  3. ford-michigan

    District One - General Feedback

    I even was a shop owner, that had a job to do only a few times during the first two weeks, then it just felt like I was another normal citizen character. The main fault of this event I think is not staff, but the fact that players just kept to themselves and did not try to do anything. It also...
  4. ford-michigan

    District One - General Feedback

    Also, I honestly had no idea what was happening 90% of the time because either it was locked to a certain group or faction, or no one would talk about it a lot. And now seeing the responses on this thread, it seems we have run into the major issue of V2, events, RP, and lore are locked behind...
  5. ford-michigan

    District One - General Feedback

    I did try to start up a popular government thing but my first attempt flopped and everyone left the convention, and then the other misc. attempts were met with people not interacting with it or taking initiative once I proposed something. I wish people realized how unique this event was in...
  6. ford-michigan

    District One - General Feedback

    I would have liked to see more player initiative and less consolidation of the groups. I have also listed more details regarding the above points in the other feedback thread:
  7. ford-michigan

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    The event was kind of disappointing for me, not because of the way it was made or ran, but because the players that refused to do things. It also does not help that after a few days it mainly turned into two main groups with the salvage company then becoming the main one, as well as it just...
  8. ford-michigan

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    I would like to add, now that district one is done, a minor complaint about the players. It seems like people are generally now only apt to do things if it is started by some already made group or someone that is in a faction or an admin character. I do get not everyone is going to want to make...
  9. ford-michigan

    Bug Blood Loss not Correcting

    Even after days and after eating more food, my blood levels are still at an extreme low. This is cause for concern since even though the bleeding stopped, and medRP was done, and I have waited days, and have eaten food, I can still die fairly quickly after bleeding starts thus having a potential...
  10. ford-michigan

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  11. ford-michigan

    Suggestion Suggestions on paperwork & formats

    I would also like to note that even with the current system that the text sometimes clips off the paper thus cutting off some letters, sometimes the text does not go to the next line when it would otherwise go past the page border so instead it splits the word, and generally sometimes it it...
  12. ford-michigan

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  13. ford-michigan

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  14. ford-michigan

    FIAT·JUSTITIA - Sept. No. 1

  15. ford-michigan

    Disallow /skillroll outside of GM Checks

    I feel like this can be solved like it always has: object if you disagree with the other player and if you can't come to a resolution, call a GM.
Back
Top