Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SlugGirl's latest activity

  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl reacted to joe moter's status with
    BOB
    BOB
    .
    It ain't Willard without a complaint thread. Keep fighting, I'm not done with my popcorn.
  • SlugGirl
    Good evening, I will start out by saying that I didn't want to reply to this first, that is due to the fact that this post goes in...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I'm sorry! I'll try to remember D0GL0V3R_FR4NC3! I'm still getting use to all this! Back in my days...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: What? My weight is completely normal! Who is this! I'm bringing this forward to my superior...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: Who is this? Did I do something wrong? I thought that's what all the kids did nowdays! I had to...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I'm Monet! I thought my username was quite clever due to the French Painter, Claude Monet! Who is...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I thought we were meant to be confidential, Okada! That is such a silly cover, putting numbers into...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I want to be able to do that too! I think I have a picture of my husband somewhere in here! Do you...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make your wifi break! How do I close this thing safely so that nobody...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: Who is this? I saw that! Wait I figured out how to make it bigger!
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I think he's a fine kid, indeed. Have you seen my glasses? I can barely see what's written on the...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: All I see on my monitor is this scary cartoon thing, what even is this?
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread www.oldworldblues.net.
    Username: NotAPaintersName Message: I don't have my glasses, what's going on now? Too many things going on my screen! I'm lost.
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl replied to the thread a collection of d1 media.
    Monet opens the fucking gate 'cause I'm an old crane and I ain't doing parkour in this bitch before continuing to run to save the day...
  • SlugGirl
    SlugGirl reacted to Tea's post in the thread Citizen The Good Doctor with
    Troll
    Troll
    .
    please add my character arcenaux he's so important in the event yo
Back
Top