Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Discussion how ass is my faction

nora

meatloaf
Gamemaster
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
366
the good and the bad of v3 civpro as you've seen it so far. what would you like to see more? what would you like to see less? what could be improved and what could be removed? why did my girlfriend leave me? i'm scared. no format but just be civilized xoxoxoxoxo

precinctsatelliteactivities4.png
 
Last edited:
Valeto said pretty much everything that I wanted to say. Cops should have a degree of IC professionalism when it comes to implementing protocols, but I think every character should be able to make an educated judgement for themselves whether or not they should apply the charges.

I won't regurgitate what's been written already, but I want to say that it adds an incredible depth to characters, their personalities. I will provide some actual thoughts below.

I believe that in the end, the current roster will not suffer from the usual V2 complaint thread that is about "cops are too x", and that is largely due to the overall tone of the faction, which is based on a "roleplay first" mindset. Do not change the overall demeanour of cops, keep them as they are, and implement minor QOL changes. Such as having each cop buy their equipment for example. The faction is in a very good shape, and you guys have essentially lightning in a bottle.
Basically what I meant as well, he just knows how to write it better lmao. The faction is in a perfect state it just needs the QOL changes.
 
Back
Top