- Joined
- Mar 28, 2023
- Messages
- 366
- Thread Author
- #1
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!WhatForget everything that was said on here, reinstate Eviction Notice, Genny and RyanGearPermer as the headcops and reactivate the MCP to behead cops who dare to toe over the line.
Basically what I meant as well, he just knows how to write it better lmao. The faction is in a perfect state it just needs the QOL changes.Valeto said pretty much everything that I wanted to say. Cops should have a degree of IC professionalism when it comes to implementing protocols, but I think every character should be able to make an educated judgement for themselves whether or not they should apply the charges.
I won't regurgitate what's been written already, but I want to say that it adds an incredible depth to characters, their personalities. I will provide some actual thoughts below.
I believe that in the end, the current roster will not suffer from the usual V2 complaint thread that is about "cops are too x", and that is largely due to the overall tone of the faction, which is based on a "roleplay first" mindset. Do not change the overall demeanour of cops, keep them as they are, and implement minor QOL changes. Such as having each cop buy their equipment for example. The faction is in a very good shape, and you guys have essentially lightning in a bottle.
Yooo Horatio remember when we styled on the D1 lads with our fancy suits? Good timesi saw one femcop
faction is ass and deserves to get shotcopped
Yooo Horatio remember when we styled on the D1 lads with our fancy suits? Good times
think about it