Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.
Botulism
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was gonna go get my ration, but then I got high...I was gonna go do community service, but then I got high...NOW IM LOOTING TRASH-CANS AND I KNOW WHY, WHY-HEYY, CAUSE IM HIGH, CAUSE IM HIGH, CAUSE--
    MY NAME IS MUD, NOT BILLY JACK OR CLEET OR DENNIS MY NAME IS MUD, SO IVE BEEN TOLD; CAUSE IM THE MOST BORING SON OF A BITCH YOUVE EVER SEEN I DRESS IN BLUE YES NAVY BLUE IN HEAD TO TOE IM RATHER DRAB
    toby
    toby
    why yall typing random shit? is this some kinda arg im missing
    Mr. Fujiwara? This morning you gave me a pink slip, employee of the month award, and Mother's Day card, all at the same time.
    INCOMING: JEFFREY DAHMER CHARACTER BIO.

If you want to be added as Jeffrey Dahmers' annoying roommates, possible love interests, or past murder victims, please message me, thangggssss!!! omg lub uuuu
    toby
    toby
    add that one commenter's dad where he says that his dad met jefferey dahmer in college or smth idk
    ShadoWiz4rd
    ShadoWiz4rd
    add the grandma
    George
    George
    add my character
    I have a professional career in walking up to couples in my small little Mexican town with a cart full of roses, boxes of chocolates and bracelets late at night.
    I like looking up at people really menacingly while I'm eating at my office desk so they think I'm going to eat them next.
    NO MORE CHARACTER TRANSFER, LONG LIVE CITY 8 LOCAL POLICE, HOGO-BANZAI!
    -----------------------------------------------
    キャラクターの転送はもう必要ありません。シティ 8 の地元警察万歳。私の一族万歳!
    Happy Shitposting Saturday!

Yknow who else suffers from dementia? Yknow who else
    suuffers

Happy shitposting saturday! You know who else suffers from dementia? You know who else suffers from

Happy s
    Get ready to lose some pounds! Get ready to get shot in front of a ditch! Get ready to be dipped in acid baths, but first it's gonna get taped!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back