Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  2. melodicwaste

    Can we ban Starboard Bait completely?

    are we srs
  3. melodicwaste

    Can we ban Starboard Bait completely?

    wow the guy who is annoying to be around icly is annoying to be around oocly Who would've guessed
  4. melodicwaste

    Can we ban Starboard Bait completely?

    never in a million years would a cop say ts
  5. melodicwaste

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    50000th time OTA has overdeployed and killed some mid tier rebels trying to roleplay
  6. melodicwaste

    Business ABRAXAS LOGISTIC GROUPE LTD

    Speaking of 98 pounds . I hear Donahue's getting a 95 pound mole taken off his ass
  7. melodicwaste

    just read land ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    just read land ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  8. melodicwaste

    𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗

    dude isnt this just barney calhoun
  9. melodicwaste

    ThomasK's Conscript Models - Progress Update

    1942rp with aliens
  10. melodicwaste

    seat 7 all-day [ATTACH]

    seat 7 all-day
  11. melodicwaste

    Implemented A Senate

    wow this idea is really cool I hope it's implemented soon
  12. melodicwaste

    CSF i24

    I'm not staff and I'm saying the conscripts are shit and undermine the entire job of Civil Protection . 'Outlands' duty is completely done by Civil Protection base game . They're in this purgatory of being an event faction because their entire job ruins the experience of citizens, cops and OTA ...
Back
Top