Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š—

Marco

Radio Bob Approved
Protector
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
1,256
spookyguy..png
​




Also, the pictures below are from Minaus on deviantart.


1757688946398.jpeg

CITY 30 - WASHINGTON D.C

Oddly enough, it was the closest thing I had to a home in these days. Lucky enough to be on the same continent; lucky further, with how long I have managed to last.

I have no disillusions about my duty, my service. The morality of it all escapes me.

City 30. Washington D.C. To this day, I remember the stale taste of the air, the touch of the wind from across the walls; an echo of the malignancy.

I miss those daysโ€” when my biggest concern was a citizen's pocket and a shortage of cigarettes.

As everything, time passes. I climb this bureacrautic ladder; my uniform changes color. I wear heavier gear, carry larger weaponry.

Assigned to ever-growing missions of danger. Infestationsโ€” old world partisans. Some survive, some don't. The details are lost to me.

I did, and some say I thrived. All I did was my job. This life would be easier as a recruit; but nothing ever stays the same.


Change can happen in an instant.
​


1757690240732.jpeg
CITY 17

It's safer here.

That means it'd be boring.

Everyone here was, and is boring. I supposed I got used to it all.

It was here, that I reached the top of my career, the highest I'd ever go.

I was never on good terms with my colleagues, here, at least.

Saw me as too flippant, ignorant. To their benefit, I ignored what they said, so they couldn't be that wrong.

I raise my hand to tug at my collar; fucking hated these shirts, made me feel like a politican.

Jackboots thudded against metal as I paced towards an office, more paperwork I dread.

I stopped at the door, glancing at the handle as I hesistate, the everpresent, dark ambience of the Citadel droning onward.

I glance to my right, towards another office.

Life was better when my biggest concern was a shortage of cigarettes, and a citizen's pocket.

I turned, jackboots thudded against metal as I paced towards an office.




​



I was always endeared with souvenirs, modifications, antiques and all.

A habit dies hard, I suppose.

​


1911.png
Simple thing, a classic, really.

After I took hold of it, I changed it.

It's a niche classic, but it's mine.

I ain't so childish as to name it; damn thing's a tool.

That don't mean I can't like it.








​


spas12.png
Fuckin' hell, ain't this a thing?

They gave me this for m' work.

I ain't gonna complain.

Ain't nothing wrong with stickin' a sight on it either.


​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top