Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. melodicwaste

    oldworldblues.net

    From User: prunetheearth2021 Replying To: dresseam1312 Message: 'E.M.' not many lambda women with that name ill track ur ass down and fuk you up U messed with the wrong rebel
  2. melodicwaste

    oldworldblues.net

    From User: prunetheearth2021 Replying To: dresseam1312 Message: fuk U stupid bitch
  3. melodicwaste

    oldworldblues.net

    From User: prunetheearth2021 Replying To: dresseam1312 Message: Youre doing nothing but mudding actual good survival guides. Tried reding thru dis shit and I couldnt understand it even with glasses on. Fuck off Tourist. ur probably mcp
  4. melodicwaste

    [ATTACH]

  5. melodicwaste

    Are fascists technically Combine Sympathisers?

    This argument could probably be abolished with the fact that fascists are real, and the Combine is very much fictional. You should think about it for a second.
  6. melodicwaste

    Juniper Stenhouse will hang

    Juniper Stenhouse will hang
  7. melodicwaste

    In memoriam - v3

    With v3 coming to a close I'm curious, what are people's favourite memory from v3, or in general what was your favorite thing throughout the years? Feel free to mention any megaevents or events/expos you were a part of that you still fondly recall too. (Or characters) Personally my favorite...
  8. melodicwaste

    Raphael Rodrigez, the militiaman

    bruh is this a blackshirt
  9. melodicwaste

    A Proclamation of a Future

    obey me emperor ... obey me VVorld
  10. melodicwaste

    In memoriam - v2

    @nora @RileyTheRoomba @Nezoose @Ket @RileyTheRoomba @RileyTheRoomba @benignhostility @RileyTheRoomba
  11. melodicwaste

    In memoriam - v2

    yeah and @benignhostility am I right? 😅 am I right guys? guys ..?
  12. melodicwaste

    Notices DISSERTATIONS FROM A DISSIDENT-APPARENT

    A work of a gifted writer, I could never make something like this
  13. melodicwaste

    famine

    oh wow
  14. melodicwaste

    'CULMINATION OF MY FEELINGS'

    in another life
  15. melodicwaste

    'CULMINATION OF MY FEELINGS'

    be resolved to forget me As I wince at the briefing plastered firmly onto my mask, I can only feel a miniscule amount of the shame I felt when I was infront of you. Apart of me weeps, another yearns to take my grief out on you, lash out at you and that jackboot you call a buddy, but what...
  16. melodicwaste

    Denied benignhostility ban appeal

    Steam Name: benignhostility SteamID: STEAM_1:1:508587632 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Cengiz How long is the ban for?: 2 weeks The reason you were banned?: Rude Remarks / Ragebaiting Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I don't get why I'm being punished so harshly when my last ban was a...
  17. melodicwaste

    'CULMINATION OF MY FEELINGS'

    The letter is gone, far away in the hands of someone much worse. @Nezoose
Back
Top