Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Omega

    CSF i24

    The Entire Outlands:
  2. Omega

    Main Point Of Thread Ignored (Clear Bias Shown)

    My previous thread was not just a comparison of how two different things went down, there's no context that makes what Genny said right. My thread was about the staff very clearly coddling her, locking threads about her almost immediately after they're made. Deleting profile posts that speak...
  3. Omega

    Svetlana Golubeva - Trust is a Virtue

    Is Marcus Cross a viable choice? Despite not knowing each other too well?
  4. Omega

    Not even up for five minutes and the thread got locked. Are you serious?

    Not even up for five minutes and the thread got locked. Are you serious?
  5. Omega

    Clear Staff Bias For Genny

    Hello everybody, my name is Omega! I am here today with a third public thread because I believe something needs to be said about this. Now, this thread should be shorter than the previous two, and I have nothing to say without clear screenshots. So if you are reading this, thank you for reading...
  6. Omega

    Guess we need a third thread.

    Guess we need a third thread.
  7. Omega

    Oh cool, it was deleted.

    Oh cool, it was deleted.
  8. Omega

    Former Consul Marcus Cross - The Southern Cincinnatus

    Added: Past Theme @The Sniper Updated: Theme Music Secret Renditions/Updates to character relations... Shhhhh I'm sorry, I can't say Marcus knows him too well ;-;
  9. Omega

    You don't wanna know

    You don't wanna know
  10. Omega

    Richard Johnson - The walking contradiction

    I think Marcus would be an epic addition.
  11. Omega

    MCP 3-3-1-0-3

    Marcus Cross, mayhaps?
  12. Omega

    Picking seat 1 because that’s what I subject myself to everyday.

    Picking seat 1 because that’s what I subject myself to everyday.
  13. Omega

    CSF i24

    You are exempt, Stanford, you know I appreciate you and your expos.
  14. Omega

    CSF i24

    I think Conscript RP did benefit the server. Frankly, I agree with you about people flooding to the faction, but instead of punishing the players that have been being told for several months we'll get our in-city deployment (which happened once for a week) you can just rework how people are...
  15. Omega

    CSF i24

    It literally was working out, though. All the counter arguments to Conscripts deploying is staff just making definitive (and provably incorrect) statements. How about you actually contribute to the thread instead of just saying "nooo, it's a bad idea because I'm just a Trial Mod and want to feel...
Back
Top