Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. melodicwaste

    Civil Protection .45 PARABELLUM BLOODHOUND

    INTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLOPERINTERLO...
  2. melodicwaste

    Denied melodicwastes character authorization application

    Steam Name/ID: STEAM_1:1:508587632. How many characters do you have? 1. What do you want authorization for?: French language flags. Character(s) you're requesting authorization for: Sugiyama Hideyoshi How beneficial to your own RP and the servers is your authorization?: It'd allow me to...
  3. melodicwaste

    "Wild Card"

    Lieutenant Manetto Scordato.
  4. melodicwaste

    "It'll all be over soon."

    HISTORIAN'S NOTE: Depiction of early Combine Memory Replacement. Salvaged from District One. Created anywhere from 200X-to-201X.
  5. melodicwaste

    A female Precinct-Sat officer, 2007.

    ADDENDUM: Salvaged from District One, pre-absorption into the greater Metropol; uniform was supplied earlier in the year.
  6. melodicwaste

    Another job well done!

    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
  7. melodicwaste

    Citizen PERSONA

  8. melodicwaste

    SEVEN MINUTES

    Albert Wesker The Right to be a God RESERVED.
  9. melodicwaste

    ability to kill yourself in v3

    like a /suicide option for when you're holding a gun or a knife it sucks balls to @ a admin to kill you when you could be doing it all cinematic-like
  10. melodicwaste

    COLLABORATORS?

    DID THEY DESERVE IT? Yes. Yes, they did. Forthright in their merciless they tread across their barren wastes with arousal and wish for more dead men to stub their toes in for power, gluttonous for more dead. They gladly have their lands raped, churned into a thin stretch of desert intercut with...
  11. melodicwaste

    Notices Women are dominating the Genevan Coalition?

    NEW POST! Why would Lambda choose women over men? The majority in the rebellion here are women, but the fact is that men have a better structure and build bones than women, as well as muscles. Why would the force of liberation who looks at a top guerilla force rather recruit women who are...
  12. melodicwaste

    CONTINUE >

    [Trival: Failure] - Wait. This 647d isn't acting to code. You need to move, fast. Pull out your gun and aim it at your colleague. You're the 'alpha' of the pack now, act like it.
  13. melodicwaste

    ... You're not a real roleplayer.

    You're not a real roleplayer! The Metadynamist Binder for Christ's sake? A collaborator application!? What a joke. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you take these shortcuts and you think suddenly I'm your peer!? I committed my character to this! You don't slide into it like a cheap...
  14. melodicwaste

    Notices https;//oldworldblues.net/forums/gt

    Anonymous 2/01/22 (Mon) 10:15:26 No.285074374 [Reply] > >former conscript (babykiller) and hardcore ascensionist >used to openly call rebels subhuman vermin >be fine with...
  15. melodicwaste

    Notices NEW WORLD

    https://sites.oldworldblues.net/view/imageboard/post=12352 NEW POST 14:58 AM 'MY NAME IS ROJHAT, AND I SOLD THE RESISTANCE OUT'!' I'll try to read into this as best as I can to survey the true reason behind this post, and especially why it's going up now. I'll start it off by what I've...
  16. melodicwaste

    Notices MISANTHROPY

    NEW POST 22:32 AM. I want to start off by saying I am not a fanatic of the Combine by any means, or necessarily an idealogue of any sort. However, I feel some of us are forgetting that we were all loyalists -- (indirectly or directly) -- We have all played a hand in helping out the Combine...
  17. melodicwaste

    Are fascists technically Combine Sympathisers?

    This argument could probably be abolished with the fact that fascists are real, and the Combine is very much fictional. You should think about it for a second.
  18. melodicwaste

    In memoriam - v3

    With v3 coming to a close I'm curious, what are people's favourite memory from v3, or in general what was your favorite thing throughout the years? Feel free to mention any megaevents or events/expos you were a part of that you still fondly recall too. (Or characters) Personally my favorite...
  19. melodicwaste

    Denied benignhostility ban appeal

    Steam Name: benignhostility SteamID: STEAM_1:1:508587632 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Cengiz How long is the ban for?: 2 weeks The reason you were banned?: Rude Remarks / Ragebaiting Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I don't get why I'm being punished so harshly when my last ban was a...
Back
Top