main issues I have is that planters just don't really *fit* right, and the issue with this is even ADMIINS cant move planters with phys gun, at all; being able to just rotate a placement would be pretty neat..
it does feel a bit stupid that the only concealment methods are just either a gas mask or a bright red balaclava.
sure there's CP suits and bio-suits, but having such low variety is a downside for many players .
I mean ffs if https://willard.network/forums/threads/rebel-aesthetics.14626/ got...
just, more animations.
I would also love if you could adjust the height, forward/backwards of your animation in like a menu that pops up when you /act.
(I'm pinging people that are absolute goats at GMing and story telling to hopefully run my settlement)
https://willard.network/forums/threads/settlement-information.13768/
https://willard.network/forums/threads/player-group-applications.13769/
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.