Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the word count for Willard?

Malic

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Jan 18, 2022
Messages
373
If someone took the word count for a regular day of gameplay and multiplied that by how many days the servers have been up, what's the rough estimate of the total wordcount?

Gotta have cracked 15 million by my reckoning.
 
On average, I write roughly six thousand words per day, each day I play willard. I play willard on Tuesday evenings and nights, Monday Mornings, Sunday Evenings, Saturday Afternoons and Evenings, Friday Early Evenings, and when Agreed Perspective allows, Wednesday and Thursday Evenings to Nights.

I commonly play anywhere from 3 hour sessions, to 14 depending on how degenerate I feel that day.

This number varies greatly, but I type roughly twenty three thousands words every week. Ranging from thirteen at my lowest, to fourty at my highest.

I am one of the more active willard players. Still, only half as active as purple knight, but this is how much I play.

1734378992319.png
Utilising my experience as a full-time willardian, I can safely say that this number, considering the concurrent playercount of 50-70 players on a good day, is well over six hundred million by now.
 

Attachments

  • 1734378980294.png
    1734378980294.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 0
Well I can extrapolate to a degree from logs and under-estimate to keep it relatively accurate.

Assuming each message or /me has 10 words in it, each page of logs has 10 messages (/me's or server logs), and from pg 26 of logs, to pg 500, just under 2 days have passed, let's assume the daily word count is around 25,000 words (Realistically it's definitely higher - but undervaluing the daily word count can help us account for slow days/days off)

5 RP days per week, so each week, 125,000 words, estimated.

52 weeks in a year, so 6.5 million words per year, again, estimated, not accounting for downtime. There's probably a lot more words per year in reality.

We've been up for, what, 3 or 4 years? I forget.

Let's say 4 years - 26 Million words. At the very least. For main server alone.

Realistically though - I'd probably say somewhere around 50 million, probably more.
 
Back
Top