Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ket

    Fixed XP Crafting Bug

    When attempting to craft the drug XP it gives you this message in console and a LUA error. [Crafting] Recipe XP has an unexisting ingredient drink_white_wine! The crafting recipe is as follows: It's essentially displaying it only needed these two items and not including the white wine...
  2. Ket

    "florian"

    Add Yoshio
  3. Ket

    Juniper Stenhouse - Sold Soul

    Yoshio Yamazaki maybe
  4. Ket

    Yoshio Yamazaki - Limitless Ambition

    @dustymetso Updated after recent events.
  5. Ket

    Jamie Makin - The Broken

    Yoshio Yamazaki :D!
  6. Ket

    Yoshio Yamazaki - Limitless Ambition

    "Yes I am proud of my investments, as long as they don't kill me." Yoshio Yamazaki, a Japanese businessman and scientist with so much ambition it could choke you to death. Born in the Saitama province to a wealthy family Yoshio has had an easy ride. But how easy could life under the Combine...
  7. Ket

    Carter Jameson Bradley // The Rotting Presenter

    Sarah Lomarn !!!!!
  8. Ket

    "florian"

    Add Sarah Lomarn !!
  9. Ket

    Travis

    I'm glad that people are smart enough to go for the middle option, top travis normies get wrecked.
  10. Ket

    i recently tried c24v1

    I think the lack of actual shop areas and places to interact is really annoying. Like it's 90% slums with a load more access points that is a waste to use, it was easier using just one or two of them tbh. I wanna set up a full blown shop not some shitty stool while these big boys own the entire...
  11. Ket

    Food Quality: Reloaded

    I like this idea.
  12. Ket

    Clothing Swap

    Swapping items around in your inventory in general is pretty good idea. I don't know why we can't just move shit around freely.
  13. Ket

    City 24 Country-Side

    Outlands/outskirts is a cool idea and can be used, but it'd need to be either a separate server which would split the player base with warps between servers. Or need to be a separate map that we switch to every now and then, but why would you bring the whole pop to one map. I loved outlands rp...
  14. Ket

    What do you think would make businesses on the server better?

    In an ideal world CWU would supply stock upon order and your demand would meet your stock requirements. However, we are in HL2RP where CWU activity is dogshit. Therefor, a similar system that's in place now is ideal, but with the freedom to do what you'd like and negotiate licenses is important...
  15. Ket

    hi

    Honestly, I don't know what to make of this... It's an important addition to the forum but a controversial one also.
  16. Ket

    Zoey Grodno: Businesswoman Extraordinaire

    Ruben Richards
  17. Ket

    What makes HL2RP worth playing for you?

    getting beat up, tortured, degraded and potentially faded to black for littering a cigarette bud on the floor is why i play
Back
Top