- Joined
- Feb 28, 2022
- Messages
- 243
- Thread Author
- #1

"Yes I am proud of my investments, as long as they don't kill me."Yoshio Yamazaki, a Japanese businessman and scientist with so much ambition it could choke you to death. Born in the Saitama province to a wealthy family Yoshio has had an easy ride. But how easy could life under the Combine occupation really be?
NAME: YOSHIO YAMAZAKI | DOB: 14/02/1971 |
FAMILY COHESION: FRACTURED | OCCUPATION: YAMAZAKI INDUSTRIES / SENIOR RESEARCH SCIENTIST |
NATIONALITY: JAPANESE | LANGUAGES: JAPANESE | ENGLISH |
MENTAL STATE: STABLE | ADDICTIONS: SUCCESS & NICOTINE |
PHYSICAL STATE: HEALTHY | KNOWN TRAITS: POLITE, AMBITIOUS, GREEDY, DEMANDING, SUPPORTIVE. |
RELATIONSHIPS:
LOVES | FRIEND | RESPECTS | ACQUAINTANCE | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | DEAD/MISSING | FEAR
LOVES | FRIEND | RESPECTS | ACQUAINTANCE | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | DEAD/MISSING | FEAR
YOSHIO YAMAZAKI
I'm good at what I do, I could even be the best. The only way from here is up, just don't fuck it up and get killed by one of those western dogs.
DAMN I'm fuckin' good, one step closer to salvation. Every step I take is a fuckin' money maker, investments left right and centre and I still don't have to dirty my suit- what a fun game.
HIROSHI YAMAMOTO
We met and hit it off so quickly, with the same interests at heart, we want only the best for our glorious city that we worked so hard to come up in. You're a smart man, but don't get ahead of your ambitions, you've weaved your way out of trouble on more than one occasion, make sure your luck doesn't run out. Perhaps your own ambitions within politics is turning you soft, prove to me that you're still the same man I met before.
I can't believe you tried to dismiss our friendship... I told you we'd climb to the top and then you go and get brought through to me half dead, you need to sort this mess out and soon, before we all die.
What did I tell you? I told you that you'd fuckin' die, you never listened to me, did you even respect me come the end? I highly doubt it, I heard the news and was I shocked, absolutely not. While I am sad we have lost a life within the city, I did not shed a single tear, I will continue to progress and ensure I don't make the same mistake.
BAEK JAE-WOO
You are a good man Baek, you work hard and I trust you. We haven't known each other long but you show traditional symbols of respect for your elders. You fulfil my requests at a moments notice and to great accuracy, you've helped secure me the deal of a lifetime. I do wish you stay alive and flourish under what we are building, you deserve to climb to the very top. I hope you visit Cyberia more often, business must always continue.
JAMIE MAKIN
Mister Makin you are an interesting character indeed. Perhaps the only one within your union that does what they're fucking told and on quick demand, you get shit done and I like that about you. In fact I think I even respect your ambition and hustle, you work hard and remind me of myself. What you've done to Yamamoto is dishonourable, we had to act upon it, not as the Japanese but as collaborators, this petty infighting needs to stop for our society to be sustainable. I beg either of you don't pull me further into this mess than you already have, our future is far too bright. Perhaps when or if this all settles down and we make it out alive we could be friends and continue to develop the city in the way we know is correct, there are many within these walls that are worthless, but us... we are one of the few making the moves to change something.
You're dead. Am I surprised? Somewhat. I didn't think you'd die, I thought you were far too smart, but I guess the way you went out from the rumours is a fitting way to die for a man like you.
"MISS RODRIGUEZ"
Miss Rodriguez... You are a helpful individual but perhaps too cocky for society, there are people that are keeping an eye on you and that eye is growing rapidly. I respect our agreement and I hope it lasts as long as it can so we both prosper, I wish for you to succeed with me. We have the same goals and we're good at what we do. All I ask is that you stay within your boundaries and I stay within mine, I hope you keep your lane separate from mine, I've established a good deal here and I wish to keep it that way, for both our sakes. Live a little longer and perhaps we can grow to be good friends born on either side of the world.
I appreciate you and your business, I do hope Cyberia continues to do well under your management and now I shall move onto different and perhaps more safe endeavours...
OZAKI "DRAGON" KAMIKO
Ozaki-san you are a good friend and I respect you a lot. I enjoy giving you my company and chatting, many people are afraid of you at first sight but they don't understand you might well be one of the funnier individuals within the city. I respect your business, you understand the core values that the city possesses. I wish for us to do business for much longer and allow the economy to prosper, I wish the best for you and the rest of the family for all eternity.
SAMUEL LACROSE
Samuel while I do not know you very well yet, I respect your drive to work harder and deal with difficult individuals. You seem like a man full of knowledge and ambition, I respect that. I wish to get to know you further and perhaps even work on some projects together.
ALEXANDER HEMINGWAY
Mister Hemingway, I've just met you and I already cannot stand you. I don't get how one individual can be so nosey and annoying all at once. You are a fool, you got yourself injured and tried running an operation on your own body and cry when it isn't done to your standard. You were going to die, I saved your life and now you walk around like a lost puppy demanding you get your leg back, how many times I can't fucking help you?!
I don't know what business you have within this city, but your ministry already gives away a lot of details, stay in your own lane, I don't have anything I want with you in this moment and I can't see you being beneficial to the society in anyway. I'm a businessman and a scientist, not some sort of lackey who handles the jobs of some overly-proud medallist, get a grip.
I'm good at what I do, I could even be the best. The only way from here is up, just don't fuck it up and get killed by one of those western dogs.
DAMN I'm fuckin' good, one step closer to salvation. Every step I take is a fuckin' money maker, investments left right and centre and I still don't have to dirty my suit- what a fun game.
HIROSHI YAMAMOTO
We met and hit it off so quickly, with the same interests at heart, we want only the best for our glorious city that we worked so hard to come up in. You're a smart man, but don't get ahead of your ambitions, you've weaved your way out of trouble on more than one occasion, make sure your luck doesn't run out. Perhaps your own ambitions within politics is turning you soft, prove to me that you're still the same man I met before.
I can't believe you tried to dismiss our friendship... I told you we'd climb to the top and then you go and get brought through to me half dead, you need to sort this mess out and soon, before we all die.
What did I tell you? I told you that you'd fuckin' die, you never listened to me, did you even respect me come the end? I highly doubt it, I heard the news and was I shocked, absolutely not. While I am sad we have lost a life within the city, I did not shed a single tear, I will continue to progress and ensure I don't make the same mistake.
BAEK JAE-WOO
You are a good man Baek, you work hard and I trust you. We haven't known each other long but you show traditional symbols of respect for your elders. You fulfil my requests at a moments notice and to great accuracy, you've helped secure me the deal of a lifetime. I do wish you stay alive and flourish under what we are building, you deserve to climb to the very top. I hope you visit Cyberia more often, business must always continue.
JAMIE MAKIN
Mister Makin you are an interesting character indeed. Perhaps the only one within your union that does what they're fucking told and on quick demand, you get shit done and I like that about you. In fact I think I even respect your ambition and hustle, you work hard and remind me of myself. What you've done to Yamamoto is dishonourable, we had to act upon it, not as the Japanese but as collaborators, this petty infighting needs to stop for our society to be sustainable. I beg either of you don't pull me further into this mess than you already have, our future is far too bright. Perhaps when or if this all settles down and we make it out alive we could be friends and continue to develop the city in the way we know is correct, there are many within these walls that are worthless, but us... we are one of the few making the moves to change something.
You're dead. Am I surprised? Somewhat. I didn't think you'd die, I thought you were far too smart, but I guess the way you went out from the rumours is a fitting way to die for a man like you.
"MISS RODRIGUEZ"
Miss Rodriguez... You are a helpful individual but perhaps too cocky for society, there are people that are keeping an eye on you and that eye is growing rapidly. I respect our agreement and I hope it lasts as long as it can so we both prosper, I wish for you to succeed with me. We have the same goals and we're good at what we do. All I ask is that you stay within your boundaries and I stay within mine, I hope you keep your lane separate from mine, I've established a good deal here and I wish to keep it that way, for both our sakes. Live a little longer and perhaps we can grow to be good friends born on either side of the world.
I appreciate you and your business, I do hope Cyberia continues to do well under your management and now I shall move onto different and perhaps more safe endeavours...
OZAKI "DRAGON" KAMIKO
Ozaki-san you are a good friend and I respect you a lot. I enjoy giving you my company and chatting, many people are afraid of you at first sight but they don't understand you might well be one of the funnier individuals within the city. I respect your business, you understand the core values that the city possesses. I wish for us to do business for much longer and allow the economy to prosper, I wish the best for you and the rest of the family for all eternity.
SAMUEL LACROSE
Samuel while I do not know you very well yet, I respect your drive to work harder and deal with difficult individuals. You seem like a man full of knowledge and ambition, I respect that. I wish to get to know you further and perhaps even work on some projects together.
ALEXANDER HEMINGWAY
Mister Hemingway, I've just met you and I already cannot stand you. I don't get how one individual can be so nosey and annoying all at once. You are a fool, you got yourself injured and tried running an operation on your own body and cry when it isn't done to your standard. You were going to die, I saved your life and now you walk around like a lost puppy demanding you get your leg back, how many times I can't fucking help you?!
I don't know what business you have within this city, but your ministry already gives away a lot of details, stay in your own lane, I don't have anything I want with you in this moment and I can't see you being beneficial to the society in anyway. I'm a businessman and a scientist, not some sort of lackey who handles the jobs of some overly-proud medallist, get a grip.
Last edited:

