Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ket

    Bug IC Chatting Bug

    Annoyingly, this happened previously with the Salvage Company where we stood in what we thought was silence for about 15 minutes then started yelling at eachother LOOC lol. One character was inside the building (literally stood under the metal door) and we were all maybe 3 character bodies away...
  2. Ket

    Bug IC Chatting Bug

    Essentially, when standing in certain parts of the map, or rooms, or at a very, VERY specific distance certain players cannot see messages from the other. Moving around didn't change it until the one who had an issue hearing then moved to another part of the room we were in. Then he could hear...
  3. Ket

    World of Willardcraft (Gameplay discussion)

    I've been playing this shit for over 12 years. I remember when servers literally had nothing besides a basic ruleset and nothing beyond that. Creativity went absolutely wild, used to use scanner parts to repair my cut off limbs from torture by my local MCP. Graffiti-ing areas of the map only...
  4. Ket

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    vote me for ration rewards
  5. Ket

    An open letter about Store RP.

    And all of my wishes have been met with one post.
  6. Ket

    An open letter about Store RP.

    I feel like I have the most hated idea in the history of Willard with stores - and we've tried it before. I am the biggest fan of needing to bulk buy stock and hold it in stores. Now the system we have in place REQUIRES player to player contact which makes the process slow and annoying. I'm...
  7. Ket

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    Honestly you should stop yapping now young man. It's close to bed time, here's your iPad; I've loaded your favourite TV show on it already. Goodnight sweet prince.
  8. Ket

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    Can we PLEASE stop normalising anti-Clanker rhetoric? Every day I log in and see people throwing around "clanker" like it's just some harmless joke. Do you people even hear yourselves? We spent years learning that discrimination based on what someone is is wrong, and now because they happen to...
  9. Ket

    District 1 - The Pit

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39203220 Discord username: Ket07 Character name: Leon "Merc" Mercer Character description: A black British hoodlum, straight faced ruthless bandit. The 5'11" pit boss of District One's gang-land. He walks about in weather suited clothing, hiding his identity where...
  10. Ket

    Denied Ban appeal Schlieffen

    Hey @Arcane45 ! Thank you for your appeal. After a few days discussing and looking over the history of your prior ban the Moderation team have come to a conclusion. In this instance your application has been DENIED. We'd like to specify that we believe cheating in any capacity is...
  11. Ket

    Denied BAN APPEAL - DAZECANDLES

    Hi DazeCandles. Thank you for posting your appeal. After discussion with the entire staff team the conclusion has come. Your appeal this time has been: DENIED. The reason for this is due to an extensive overview of your history on the server, consistently repeating the same actions. Abuse of...
  12. Ket

    Anti-Citizen Concrete Gospel - Leon Mercer

    All images thanks to @Leko <3
  13. Ket

    Anti-Citizen Concrete Gospel - Leon Mercer

    Don't ask me if I miss England. I don't. Place was fucked before we even got dragged out of it. Shitty little flats, miserable fuckin' people working for what- for who? Next thing I know, me, my mum and who knows else are getting shoved through checkpoints with half our life in a bag. No one...
  14. Ket

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    I tend to only be able to go fully in on one character. This doesn't mean like, I'm completely unable to play multiple characters. But as in like, I only feel there are consequences for my actions with only one character. Whereas for example my Vortigaunt I really didn't care as long as I felt...
  15. Ket

    Willard Version Two Ending Slides | Emiyo - Geneva - Miscellaneous

    Where's the Emiyo sleeping with Voritgaunts ending
  16. Ket

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    I feel like I'm mostly satisfied with how I played my biggest character during V2. Like other people have said in the thread, there's definitely more I could've done and I most definitely would have changed the way I played him in hindsight. I was accused at the start of Valente getting into...
  17. Ket

    The International Metadynamist Body

    Locked thread.
  18. Ket

    PSA TO ALL LOYALISTS

    God you're old
  19. Ket

    V2 - Best moments

Back
Top