Arcane45
New member
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2024
- Messages
- 5
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Jet de pisse chill
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100148272
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Garet I guess
How long is the ban for?: Permanently
The reason you were banned?: Cheat
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) : Garet & Fregiscard | @Fregiscard @Garet
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Hello,
Garet and Fregiscard pointed me your way and suggested I put in a ban appeal for the main server, so here I am.
Got banned in May 2025 for cheating on Echo One. Yeah, I cheated, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend otherwise or try to wriggle out of it. Genuinely dumb decision, fully on me.
What I did want to mention is that my only connection to the main server was a single visit, and I never cheated there. I get why the ban carried over it makes sense as a policy but I just wanted that to be on the record.
A year's gone by now. Honestly thought about it more than I probably should have, and yeah, I regret it. It's pretty straightforward really cheating just screws over everyone who's actually putting in the effort, and I get why communities don't mess around with it.
Since then I've been playing on other HL2RP communities, and I've done so seriously and cleanly. Willard Networks is a community I have real respect for it's not just somewhere I want to play, it's somewhere I want to play properly.
I'm not expecting to walk straight back in. I'm just asking to be considered. If that means a probationary period or certain conditions, I'm genuinely open to that conversation.
Thanks for reading.
Schlieffen
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100148272
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Garet I guess
How long is the ban for?: Permanently
The reason you were banned?: Cheat
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag them) : Garet & Fregiscard | @Fregiscard @Garet
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
Hello,
Garet and Fregiscard pointed me your way and suggested I put in a ban appeal for the main server, so here I am.
Got banned in May 2025 for cheating on Echo One. Yeah, I cheated, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend otherwise or try to wriggle out of it. Genuinely dumb decision, fully on me.
What I did want to mention is that my only connection to the main server was a single visit, and I never cheated there. I get why the ban carried over it makes sense as a policy but I just wanted that to be on the record.
A year's gone by now. Honestly thought about it more than I probably should have, and yeah, I regret it. It's pretty straightforward really cheating just screws over everyone who's actually putting in the effort, and I get why communities don't mess around with it.
Since then I've been playing on other HL2RP communities, and I've done so seriously and cleanly. Willard Networks is a community I have real respect for it's not just somewhere I want to play, it's somewhere I want to play properly.
I'm not expecting to walk straight back in. I'm just asking to be considered. If that means a probationary period or certain conditions, I'm genuinely open to that conversation.
Thanks for reading.
Schlieffen
Last edited: