Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ket

    The Doctor Breen Podcast

    There's still hope for you yet my dear friend.
  2. Ket

    Nº26 Legalization of Prostitution Act

    Steam Name + ID: ket Discord ID: ket07 Server infractions (Warns & Bans): ERP x6, ERP (Steam Group variet) x10 Current whitelists: Advisor Character Name: King "Big King" Mosley Character Company(N/A if not applicable): The Slum Dogs Inc. King "Big King" Mosley Got it — here’s a gritty...
  3. Ket

    Notices THE CITIZENS' VIEW OF SECTOR-10

    Sign your full name and citizen identification and we can help you!
  4. Ket

    ORLOK'S PK DILEMMA

    Hi, I actually viewed the entire situation as I was snooping on the loyalist stuff for a few hours before returning to where my character was on the beach, on my way I noticed this and Cocohop saying he'd fucked up, so I stopped to look. Perhaps I can give some insight into this. This was...
  5. Ket

    SURVEY: Willard's Aesthetic - A problem to fix?

    Bring back luxury!
  6. Ket

    SURVEY: Willard's Aesthetic - A problem to fix?

    You've taken the words out of my mouth. I especially love the bottom sentence. I'm still massively sad about a load of loyalist items being removed, like ice cream and pizza :(.
  7. Ket

    Decline in RP Standards | Inappropriate RP

    The problem with CivPro roleplay standards currently is a lot of the playerbase or at least the ones that enter the limelight are playing to get a reaction rather than to act out a character. You could argue it'd be the same for any faction on the server, but currently we're only debating...
  8. Ket

    Polite Madness

    Smoking ultra lights like a wimp rather than straight reds
  9. Ket

    What scripts / items / mechanics would you say got (directly or indirectly) nerfed the most?

    Drugs used to be medium process > high reward. Now, they're like annoying/annoying..
  10. Ket

    Complaint about Complaints.

    Try me. ChatGPT is ready to write my responses.
  11. Ket

    Complaint about Complaints.

    HEY JOE MOTER. FUCK YOU!
  12. Ket

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    I sleep. CvR commences day 2 of event. Everyone hates eachother. Faction management across the server publicly arguing with eachother. Rad-X going bald with stress. I'm sacking each fac lead and taking over, you're all silly babies. Play civi rebuild industrial and lets all take some RAVE...
  13. Ket

    Hello.

  14. Ket

    Gravekeeper

    Rip hardwick...
  15. Ket

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    Honestly. I don't think it was that bad. I don't know if it's because I did well during the event. The basis of this event specifically made it hard to have any sort of RP as if you stopped you'd be shot somewhere, even though I was performing radio commands throughout (as a lowly scum unit)...
  16. Ket

    Rabbithunter - Lack of accountability & incompetence (Monika and her stain on Willard Networks)

    Reece has been afk from the server compiling this for months. Peak larp
  17. Ket

    Willard Menu Remake

    Welcome aboard, you are now a paid member of the Willard community. Your first pay check will arrive in the mail in approximately 1500 years.
  18. Ket

    Operation: Duney Depot [3-DAY EXPO]

    Steam name: Ket Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39203220 Discord: ket07 Character Name?: Ramiro De La Vega Character Faction?: VET / Citizen Loyalty Status? (if applicable): Supporter [Optional] Brief summary on why you want to attend: Big money payouts, adding to lore, trying to earn respect. Be THAT...
Back
Top