Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ket

    <:: 𝖴𝖭𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖧𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖹𝖮𝖭 ::> Dno Expedition

    Discord Name: Ket07 Character Name: Ramiro De La Vega Character Faction: VET
  2. Ket

    𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙳 [𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 10/24]

    Discord: ket07 Character Name: Ramiro De La Vega Character CID: 67961 Character Note/Skills: Decent shot Hard Working
  3. Ket

    SECTOR WAR: OPERATION WINDER-ECHO-ZERO

    Discord Username: ket07 Steam Username: Ket Desired Role: OTA Soldier (Sniper if possible) Tagline: TRACKER-02 What whitelist do you have that allows you to apply for this?: (cwu, cp, etc.) OTA, CIVPRO, MCP, CCA etc etc
  4. Ket

    Rebel RP discussion

    The Good: It's easy to get into, people help eachother out, at least for newbies, and there's some general story that's being told. The Bad: More events, like... Dungeon events would be epic, that's what I feel rebel expeditions should be. Big dungeon events with a final boss or bosses at the...
  5. Ket

    Chairman Callaway, Nexus office playlist.

    Who was Enzo Valente?
  6. Ket

    Party Enhancement Act Nº03

    CITY 24 IS BACK. Every single day I will be fighting for you with every breath in my body. I will not rest until we have delivered the strong, safe and prosperous CITY that our BENEFACTORS deserve and that you deserve. This will truly be the golden age of CITY 24.
  7. Ket

    Duplicate Craftable Fake Weapons

    These guns also weren't added with the intention to be craftable and used by the entire server from my understanding they were brought in for an MOE idea regarding a movie set/franchise.
  8. Ket

    N°02 - The Judgement Charter

    Our Benefactors have been kind to us. The treatment emplaced on our status, as Collaborators, is open and free. We have all been granted the opportunity to make the decisions we believe is right, the one's that will surely fulfil our future. However, where deviant is minor, process must be...
  9. Ket

    N°01 - The Education Act

    In order to preserve civic alignment, transmit loyal knowledge and empower the most devoted among us to serve as instruments of ideological continuation, The Devotionist Union proposes legislative piece, number one, The Education Act. This act affirms that Collaboration is not merely a...
  10. Ket

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    Do you mean Administration in terms of server admins or the actual IC faction representing the top? I'm confused here. If you mean the first, then I suppose I've no idea what you're on about as it never got to me (I'm not important), but if you meant the IC Administrative body then I also have...
  11. Ket

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    Please give one example of when the MOP provided a potential scientific research study to the current Administration and it was thrown back in your face please !
  12. Ket

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    Always. Though, in regards to how your faction works. Has it ever happened where like, you've @'d all the faction leads and said, I'm doing this, please lay off the guys when this project is happening, blah blah blah. I'm only asking because if so I've definitely missed it. I just want a...
  13. Ket

    State of RP (General and Factions)

    To give a little insight into the perspective of this. There's stark between evil and then talking like you're above the administration down a public relay. You can play a hardass character all you want, but at the end of the day within the setting of the server you can't tell your boss what to...
  14. Ket

    [FEEDBACK] Patient Thorn

    Most dramatic funeral death of all time. Good event, I did get sleepy at the end so I jumped off but it was interesting for the most part!
  15. Ket

    Resistance Activity - Patient Thorn

    Steam name: ket Discord ID: ket07 Character name: 'Hammer' Brief character summary (2 lines will do): A pre war smart guy. He was just a generic smart guy who is ridiculously tall compared to today's standards. He likes tech and all that good stuff, hacked a scanner as well as a rollermine...
  16. Ket

    Implemented Simple suggestion: Change fallover in drunkenness

    Please make it so any Asian characters turn red when drunk and any Americans start shooting guns automatically.
  17. Ket

    The Devotionist Union

    The Devotionist Union Ideology: Devotionism The Devotionist Union is a sanctioned Collaborative binder based on the Devotionism ideology. The political sector of the ideology reaches to spread its beliefs across the entirety of the Collaborators' Party in absolution. Their goal: to provide...
  18. Ket

    Accepted Channels for the TV!

    Bored of watching the latest public stoning in City 50? Well now you can swap to channel 4. Love City starring Noah Majors and Emiyo Marcum is now on live TV! Will they couple up and win the 100,000 credit prize or will they fizzle out like Majors slummers relationship?! Tune in noooooooow
  19. Ket

    Gear Wipe: The Sequel

    I agree. Realistically rebels should only endgame on events and on expeditions, in server endgaming rebels is just balance breaking.
  20. Ket

    Gear Wipe: The Sequel

    Skill farming yes, weapons not so much. Played for the entire first week and think we gained one SMG across my entire 6 man squad and a pistol lol. Sure it's more than normal but there was lots of RP. As for crafting materials, oh the economy is about to be bloated to shit. Though in general...
Back
Top