Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ket

    Letter A note you find under your train seat

    Surely this is metagame, the server isnt even open during santas time
  2. Ket

    thank thread

    I'm thankful for being british, not that my governement is any good, or our taxes are good, or anythings good really, but I'm not an amerifat 🫃
  3. Ket

    Denied Nº 043 - Controlled Substances Act of 2020

    Drugs r cool, losers stay straight edge
  4. Ket

    i'd like to discuss some things

    always
  5. Ket

    sometimes i still speak like a vortigaunt outside of willard. help

    sometimes i still speak like a vortigaunt outside of willard. help
  6. Ket

    Ingibjörg Guðjónsdóttir - The Last Shield-Maiden

    buddy mashed letters onto a forum, gave it a gender and posted it.
  7. Ket

    Implemented Mail/Deposit Box (One-way container)

    Noah Majors when he opens the mailbox. (I've put a grenade in there)
  8. Ket

    'Hot-Rod'

    You have been added (if it's valera you meant)
  9. Ket

    'Hot-Rod'

    added :)
  10. Ket

    'Hot-Rod'

    All added :^)
  11. Ket

    'Hot-Rod'

    I'm sorry I don't remember this guy (maybe more context lmao) Added :^)
  12. Ket

    'Hot-Rod'

    Added 🐸
  13. Ket

    'Hot-Rod'

    'The Path' "I have not forgotten the words the elders have spoken to me. The Path I walk, the title 'Lifebringer', fitting..." Personal Relationships: (Ask to be added) ENEMY - RIVAL - DISTRUSTS - STRANGER - NEUTRAL - COMPANION - FRIEND - KINDRED - DEPARTED Gul'Dukhat'Hirogh You...
  14. Ket

    Question to business owners and everybody else - What are your opinions, and thoughts on the current state of Businesses and the changes to them?

    Hi, I owned a store for the first part of the arc, the few opening weeks. I found a few issues, but a few positives. Issues for me was that I completely lacked the funds to bulk order stock and lacked the storage to keep it. Also, supply and demand, I ran out of alcohol and food in a week...
  15. Ket

    Ranch on Pizza, yes or no?

    americans and their ranch obsession is strange
  16. Ket

    What is your oldest memory on Willard?

    2022 I think, on C24 grinding sewers before it was hard nerfed then working in "The Pint" and getting sacked for buying myself drinks. Then getting absolutely obliterated on my rebel by Overwatch in the final moments of the event after surviving against zombies in the slums.
  17. Ket

    Implemented Suggestion: Removal / Change of Dispensers

    I think this is fantastic and will definitely show the difference between good store owners and the farming ones. For the short time we had the restaurant on city 8, we did make everything from scratch besides the odd occasion where I'd order bulk of ingredients, essentially this is the same...
  18. Ket

    What do you think of the new map?

    Hi Marshall, just wanted to let you know perhaps I do know, kind regards.
  19. Ket

    Accepted Lower the cooking level for some foods

    No thank you I have already done this stop copy me.
Back
Top