- Joined
- Nov 13, 2022
- Messages
- 583
- Thread Author
- #1
<:: ACCESSING DATAFILES ::>
.
.
.
.
.
"<:: Urgh... Yet another conscript got shipped here... After everything? ::>"
"<:: You and me both, hopefully this one doesn't cause as much issues, last thing we need. ::>"
"<:: Mh, with you on that one. Pull up her fil- ::>"
"Eh- Hello?! How long yes? I need to get as they say, lay of land?"
"<:: Oh... It's one of these ones... ::>"
<::BASIC INFORMATION::> NAME: Ingibjörg Guðjónsdóttir ALIAS: N/A NICKNAMES: 'Inji' LOYALTY TIER: COMBINE CIVIL ADMINISTRATOR CID: CONTACT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR GENDER: Female AGE: 40 DATE OF BIRTH: 22/05/1980 NATIONALITY: Icelandic PLACE OF BIRTH: Reykjavik, Iceland CURRENT LOCATION: Terminal-7 EDUCATION: Reykjavik University OCCUPATION: CCR Lt Col/Chief Medical Officer PREVIOUS LOCATIONS: City-4, City-62, YAMATO Stronghold | <:: PHYSICAL INFORMATION ::> PHYSICAL STATE: Healthy HEIGHT: 6'2 EYES: Cobalt Blue HAIR: Bronze Red ETHNICITY: Caucasian BODY TYPE: Tall, Robust Build NOTABLE CLOTHING: N/A NOTABLE FEATURES: Tattoo on left arm of Pre-Ascension symbol ALLERGIES: Nuts, Penicillin, Ration Paste |
<:: PSYCHOLOGICAL STATE ::> MENTAL STATE: STABLE MENTAL DISABILITIES: N/A PERSONAL TRAITS: Overtly friendly, Lacks Subtlety INTERESTS: Reading, Hiking, Socializing DISLIKES: Seeing Others Upset, Political Drama KNOWN LANGUAGES: English, Icelandic, Danish, Japanese ADDICTIONS: N/A | <::FAMILY COHESION::> <::PRESERVED::> FATHER: Guðmundur Sigurðsson / ACTIVE MOTHER: Astrid Haraldóttir / ACTIVE SIBLING: Baldur Guðjónsson / ACTIVE |
"<:: Uh- Just get her processed and out of here. I'm still hurting from that attack on those AC's. ::>"
"<:: Yep, I'll get on that now. Go and take a rest, you look like hell. ::>"
CHARACTER RELATIONS:
Michael Yards: Friendly
This man I meet shortly after transfer, is kind man. However confuse me for different woman, I delve and well, discover he and him had friendship before I arrive. Perhaps I keep company with him, is nice guy for sure but get into bad situation a lot.
Emiyo Marcum: Confused
This woman confuse me, I ask for information on political business and given hostility in return. I see no reason to be hostile towards myself, is not me who give grief? Perhaps you as they say, come around, no?
Noah Majors: Blech, Is Weird Man.
This guy? This guy is creep, he see me in party and instantly begins drooling, like dog when see treat no? I humor his advances but he not take hint. Perhaps I inform him when see again that no interest is shown. Supposed big man within political circle, is no issue of mine.
Eleanor Marchand: Concerned
This woman? I have concern over. She let slip bad thing during talk within store, talk of doing bad thing to the self. Look out for this one, would be shame to see such harm come to someone so kind and helpful. Is not a thing I wish to see.
Watima Nakata: Friendly
This man? He own store near train-station, nice enough man, tailor as well. Perhaps I buy suit, is friendly with Yards and Marchand, perhaps we and I become future friends. Perhaps we get drink together one day, you look like you need break, yes?
Sophie Purnell: Concerned
This woman? She friend of Yards and Marchand, sadly is black-band which mean bad business with protectors. She taken to back of Nakata store and yelled at for existing. She get into bad trouble one day if not careful, need people to help get out of bad situation to avoid well- I don't want talk no more on this topic, I have spoken.
Uwe Schulz: Friendly
This man? He is alright, rather quiet and hangs around that worker a lot. Seemingly involved within politics more than me than I care to involve myself in. Perhaps we interact more in future, is quite okay.
Theda Bartoletti: Could've been Avoided.
This woman? She- She was brave. She came with us down there into that... Hell and sadly passed away. She died in arms as I carry to safety, it was too late. But- We will make up, we will build statue of her heroics and bravery. Her remains buried beneath as final send off.
Yang-Ju: Is Brave, leader of men.
This man? He- He is not like other Colonel. He fight with us throughout bunker system, bravery and loyalty plastered upon face whilst we held fast. Led us through bunker and held steady against... Those... Things. I have upmost respect for this man, I hope is not façade.
Last edited:
