Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    Yooo I was there!
  2. Cocohop

    Vasilidesu Collaborator Application

    Layla Adkins 2
  3. Cocohop

    "Wild Card"

    @The Sniper holy shit it's Samantha Wilde
  4. Cocohop

    Fixed Farming not giving seeds at all

    Omg it's Freya welcome to the server! I don't know the answer to your question however
  5. Cocohop

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    I love you also
  6. Cocohop

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    Whoever voted for me, I love you
  7. Cocohop

    UNION

    @Aquilifer @Malic I would like a report on how this will affect the rare fish market before The Optimates can support such legislation
  8. Cocohop

    The Optimates - Party Thread

    @Aquilifer This man knows ball
  9. Cocohop

    Collaborator Application - Ernst von Hardenberg

    @Salty since all councilor slots are closed maybe clarify to Reece & Kamil if you'd rather adjust this app to just Collaborator?
  10. Cocohop

    Citizen Calogero Moretti - The Wiseguy

    There is a good chance this man ends up in the Optimates (he is a businessman, not a gangster)
  11. Cocohop

    Citizen Calogero Moretti - The Wiseguy

    Goes hard (& I love @zEnxrgy I will never forget our humble beginnings in the Geneva Liberation Front)
  12. Cocohop

    Anti-citizen [GAUGING INTEREST] VISCUS

    @Aquilifer @Malic I want a Council investigation into this group opened immediately. We cannot have such a threat to order go unchecked.
  13. Cocohop

    Accepted ENTER GODAL

    One guy ran to his PC to update 'is a district administrator' to 'was'
  14. Cocohop

    Accepted ENTER GODAL

    "Why should you be a councillor?: I think there's too much Roman fascism larp" God forbid a guy have hobbies these days 💀
  15. Cocohop

    Collaborator Application - Ernst von Hardenberg

    Alea Iacta Est... The die is cast.
  16. Cocohop

    UNION

    Hmm I see
  17. Cocohop

    UNION

    Is this even a party or do you guys just lobby people
  18. Cocohop

    Accepted Councilor Application - Salvatore Brinetti

    God he's so fucking cool.
  19. Cocohop

    The Optimates - Party Thread

    Tag yourself
Back
Top