Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cocohop

    "florian"

    Bro come on
  2. Cocohop

    THE RISE OF THE GENEVA COALITION

    I hate it when Tuki is right
  3. Cocohop

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    Thanks for the feedback guys. I've got a few action points: - Next CvR event I run, I will demand a Combine Co host. I was too focused on advertising this to rebels that maybe I haven't caught up with the Combiners. Honestly, I will not run another CvR without one. - No invisible synth. That's...
  4. Cocohop

    Anti-citizen The White Dove - Geneva Cell

    This will return
  5. Cocohop

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    sybau 🥀
  6. Cocohop

    Feedback Thread - Sector War Option 3.1

    Boy am I sure this will be a civilized thread which will not involve name-calling between Combine and Rebels!
  7. Cocohop

    Nº13 - AUGMENTED WORKFORCE

    VAROS IS AWARE. VAROS UNDERSTANDS. VAROS HAS DEEMED TO GAMBLE.
  8. Cocohop

    OPERATION: FISHY BUSINESS - FEEDBACK THREAD

    I love Fish Market (wasn't there)
  9. Cocohop

    Notices CLUB CENTRAL: OPENING SOON

    OPEN IN SLUMS
  10. Cocohop

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    No problem. @Furnaxx You're up
  11. Cocohop

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    Rebels: @FieldersNL @Kemag @tsaoT @talbnew400 @GopnikPizzafox @Dujeon @Bounter @Stanislaw @MisterMysteryMan @honzajevpoho @Curbalas @Muho @Stanford as Vort @Appi @BrennenW05 @pyromancer @metro @Thepillar as Vort @Dr. sandu as Vort @Ricsow @Furnaxx Remaining slots: 1 Rebel Combine: @Theis...
  12. Cocohop

    [COMBINE & REBEL] Sector War - Option Three Point One

    [Note to self - sign ups below this line get lower priority]
  13. Cocohop

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    Add my character
  14. Cocohop

    Nothing ever happens: A rant.

    Moving to Closed.
  15. Cocohop

    Notices CLUB CENTRAL: OPENING SOON

    Contact your local rebel for a chip injection
  16. Cocohop

    Notices CLUB CENTRAL: OPENING SOON

    man why don't cool shit like this open in the slums
  17. Cocohop

    Nothing ever happens: A rant.

    Fixed
  18. Cocohop

    In-Character YESTERDAY I DIE, TOMORROW I LIVE.

    The return of the king
Back
Top