Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. honzajevpoho

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    She's not lying. But she was too much of a pussy to actually do it.
  2. honzajevpoho

    [ATTACH]

  3. honzajevpoho

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    I'd like to nominate @Leko 's character Uwe Schulz. From the very time I met him all the way to his passing, I really enjoyed interacting with this character. One of the things I enjoyed OOCly were his corny jokes and somewhat silly personality. It was also interesting seeing him climb the...
  4. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Soon™️
  5. honzajevpoho

    Oksana Schulz

    Hold up, his writing is fire?
  6. honzajevpoho

    "florian"

    B- but I don't want him to go!!!!
  7. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    some more updates: - Added The Unseeing - Added Cee-Dee That's all for now :)
  8. honzajevpoho

    What do you know? Anything could happen.

    What do you know? Anything could happen.
  9. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    I've managed to cook up something at least. I'll finish the rest later. :P
  10. honzajevpoho

    Greynard - The anchor

    Today, twin, today. I'll force myself into finally doing it
  11. honzajevpoho

    "florian"

    Oh my god, people are updating thoughts on my character without even asking and I still haven't even finished reworking mine. I need to step my game up
  12. honzajevpoho

    Anti-citizen Α & Ω - The Front

    We are so fronting it rn
  13. honzajevpoho

    Notices COMMANDMENT #1: THE BUREAUCRAT

    You possess profound mental intelligence.
  14. honzajevpoho

    Better one yet, make a rebel version of it. It would be so peak. (source: trust bro)

    Better one yet, make a rebel version of it. It would be so peak. (source: trust bro)
  15. honzajevpoho

    Starboard should be removed or be manual.

    The starboard yearns for more messages.
  16. honzajevpoho

    BUY FROM ME!

    Wait- he's still alive?! Whaaat?!!!
  17. honzajevpoho

    Hot Take: Biography Relations

    Seriously tho, I don't think it's a bad opinion, but I personally enjoy the feedback I get whenever someone adds my character to their bio. It reassures me I shape my character the way I want to.
  18. honzajevpoho

    Hot Take: Biography Relations

    Monir when?
  19. honzajevpoho

    BEING LOYAL.

    valid crashout?
  20. honzajevpoho

    'Forever Autumn' - FEEDBACK THREAD

    As Leko already said, CINEMA. Though I was a little tired and not really bothered with typing much elaborate texts - Still, I've enjoyed the long journey. I don't think I've seen anything like this on any other expeditions. The props were amazing too, considering even the non-significant...
Back
Top