Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Malic

    You aren't anything.

    I am him. I have always been him. I will continue to be him.
  2. Malic

    BUREARCH-DIOCESE | THE CALLAW-AI ADMINISTRATOR

    You really think mad science would do that? Go and invent the Vortigaunt but for people?
  3. Malic

    The Office: Short Story

    Discord Username: Cilam Role: Customer Why I would be good for the role: I often try to write really creative /mes about using a CID to pay for things in the past on the main server. Name of character: William Stoner Small backstory: Being an Adjunct Professor in the English Department of...
  4. Malic

    V2 - Best moments

    Anything and everything MoE related. Probably the Disbursement of Attenuated Literature act as Stoner though. Saving as much old world literature as could be saved given the circumstances feels like a subtle yet triumphant victory in its own way. Update: This particular scene here.
  5. Malic

    Events mean nothing now.

    They tried to accelerate its destruction to send the teleportation file but @gordanfreeman killed the workers attempting to make the reactor explode faster.
  6. Malic

    In memoriam - v3

    Honestly the district checkpoint was such a great location for so many scenes, but that one time was
  7. Malic

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    There was a real window there where the political battling got particularly and exceptionally wacky. Just about everything seemed viable. That arc was really compelling.
  8. Malic

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    Casey Sanchez lore has had an understated but impressive impact on the server.
  9. Malic

    Raphael Rodrigez, the militiaman

    Brian Postman.
  10. Malic

    Greynard - The anchor

    Add Gordan Freeman
  11. Malic

    Anyone who loses their rebel character self auto balances to the combine team actually

    Anyone who loses their rebel character self auto balances to the combine team actually
  12. Malic

    Give us a break

    Has anyone tried negotiating a Combine alliance with these fellas yet?
  13. Malic

    "florian"

  14. Malic

    Brian Postman

  15. Malic

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    A @Armenian Union so nice we killed him twice. Misspelled on both deaths too.
  16. Malic

    In memoriam - v2

    Some real ones in no particular order @Omega I really liked that time I helped you acquire power even though it went horribly wrong. @Armenian Union I really liked that time I helped you acquire power even though it went horribly wrong. @Ket I really liked that time I helped you acquire...
  17. Malic

    Barnes' Expression Act of 2025

    You could call a Vortigaunt a thousand slurs but nothing stings like Discount Shrek because they know they'll never live up to the original.
  18. Malic

    In memoriam - v2

Back
Top