Honestly I liked the nuke. Gave us a glimpse at what us ending the same way Echo One ended without fully pulling the trigger.
Furthermore, I can definitely see Overwatch's perspective on a safe amount of radiation being at odds with modern nuclear safety standards.
All of our characters are...
Where we're going the Matrioshka Brains are but neurons nested within a yet greater mind.
Pretty stellar stuff, I liked the eclectic blend of characters.
Type something like
/staticcharactionset This person is chewing gum.
or
/staticharactionset This person is chewing gum loudly, occasionally forming a gum-bubble which pops in such a way as to evoke distant gunfire.
or
/staticcharactionset Holding a packet of gum.
I think there should be a career fair event every 2-3 weeks where Citizens can mass apply for jobs at stores, unions, or departments provided the Socio-Status is Intact.
Every time someone wishes to progress to V3 early V2 gets one week longer.
Pace yourselves people, we're nearing the end of a 5 year long relay race style marathon.
Don't trip before the finish!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.