Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. nath1234567

    Ultima Abuse Report Continuation

    Unnecessary comment. You and everyone supporting this outcome would be in agreement with the complaint if the same OOC circumstances were responsible for the death of your character. This was an unfair outcome and I'm shocked that anyone has the gall to pretend it isn't. You're only giving way...
  2. nath1234567

    Ultima Abuse Report

    And yet Relja Terzic, who was standing right next to Curb and Nam, was able to hear the sweep, warn the others and make his own escape. He would have had the IC information from Relja if not for the OOC circumstances that you all are trying to get him killed for. I can't believe staff are...
  3. nath1234567

    Ultima Abuse Report

    Hi! I was present OOCly for the situation as I teleported to Curbalas to help him look for the pistol that had vanished. It is not at all unreasonable for a member of CT to use their abilities to assist players or themselves with scripts that have become lost or stuck in the geometry of the map...
  4. nath1234567

    REAL AF

    REAL AF
  5. nath1234567

    Willard Networks: A Cautionary Tale

    im cream team
  6. nath1234567

    Subject 05B - Crabby

    This individual is wanted for betraying all of Xenkind and has been marked as AC-1. (Anti-Crab One)
  7. nath1234567

    Fixed I go bald with boonie hat on

    Please fix I miss wearing my hat. :( (if bald update needs to go i think we'd all rather have our hats than baldness)
  8. nath1234567

    A Maybe Too Honest, Too Unfunny, Too Weird Critique of Willard's Roleplaying Environment, Mindset, and Community/Gameplay. 5/22/2024

    I agree with the trash bag looting being unenjoyable for RP but also feel like it's important to have on the server. If people don't have a way to get items through trash then the next complaint is going to be that it's too hard to get involved with Rebel RP. I don't find it enjoyable to do...
  9. nath1234567

    Bug Character unable to be added as employee to stores.

    Another bug with this character. People with PDA's are unable to view my credit balance as it always shows as zero for them. People are unable to send this character credits as well. I suspect he may just need to be remade.
  10. nath1234567

    Bug Character unable to be added as employee to stores.

    Bug: Character unable to be added as employee to stores or use given permits to purchase from pickup terminals. Description: My character David Mason has been ICly employed by a store, though the owner and others are unable to add him to the system as an employee, so I am unable to get a key to...
  11. nath1234567

    In-Progress Add the bald hairstyle to civies

    if we add bald t
  12. nath1234567

    nicole

    rip :(
  13. nath1234567

    Mowgli.

    i love you mowgli
  14. nath1234567

    Mikhail Roshkov

    alex 👀
  15. nath1234567

    Let's talk I24

    Don't worry we'll come back to i17 after 5 months when everyone realizes new map offers less than the one that has been tried and tested for over a decade. (always happens)
  16. nath1234567

    Let's talk I24

    i17 is the best map for HL2RP by far. It has proper space for all the factions to thrive and for them to interact with one another. Theres multiple routes to and from any point you would want to go, wheras most other HL2RP maps the city is just a road, a single path forward. The sewer is useful...
  17. nath1234567

    Sugestion/complaint | The plastic toy guns.

    I don't see how this is relevant to the core discussion of balancing the gunplay so that it isn't completely unenjoyable to fight against OTA unless your equipment mirrors theres exactly. The TTK of some of these pulse weapons is absurd and is way beyond the point of proving that OTA are...
  18. nath1234567

    Sugestion/complaint | The plastic toy guns.

    I still don't understand the appeal in having the pulse guns be so overpowered. I'm aware that OTA deploy less and when they do deploy the usually aren't carrying the AR2s and whatnot. Wouldn't it be better if these weapons were nerfed so that the TTK disparity between them and the rest of the...
  19. nath1234567

    the recent event emplacement

    uh oh
  20. nath1234567

    Sugestion/complaint | The plastic toy guns.

    I think the disparity between mid and high tier weaponry is a bigger issue than the overall low TTK for most of them. Pulse weapons out perform everything else to a ridiculous degree. They have no weaknesses because they outclass almost everything in both CQC and long range firefights. If all...
Back
Top