Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bug Character unable to be added as employee to stores.

nath1234567

Radio Bob Approved
ENG
WN Management
Server Management
Events Lead
Gamemaster
Joined
Nov 27, 2021
Messages
169
  1. Bug: Character unable to be added as employee to stores or use given permits to purchase from pickup terminals.
  2. Description: My character David Mason has been ICly employed by a store, though the owner and others are unable to add him to the system as an employee, so I am unable to get a key to open the doors to the shop. I have also been given a few permits to make sales at the store, but when I try to buy things from the Pickup terminal I am greeted with "Could not find your ID card!" Though I do have my CID on me when I try to make the purchase. I suspect it may just be a case of David Mason being too old of a character and he just needs to be remade. I floated the idea of making a door opening bird character that I log onto for when David needs to open the door but my bird was unable to be added to the shop as well, though I suspect that may be because I was on a bird and not related to an error with any character I make on the server.
  3. Errors/time: I get no errors during any of this, though the people with the PDA might get errors, I am unsure.
  4. Images/recording: Don't really think I need a recording but I can get one if not.
 
Another bug with this character. People with PDA's are unable to view my credit balance as it always shows as zero for them. People are unable to send this character credits as well. I suspect he may just need to be remade.
 
Last edited:
does anyone look at these
 
I believe you just need to swap your CID with another one. especially if it's de-activated or you have more than one CID on you.
 
Back
Top