Look. Ryan. I've got a lot to think about. I like you, I do. I don't think you're THE ENEMY. You made a decision to join a cheater discord and you're saying you got caught up in the mess. I just don't believe it, at least not right now. Not unless you can prove to everyone here and I literally...
OKAY back when we ran City Eight, we had a distillery that was creating Fine Sake owned by a Yakuza remnant and were the ones providing that to the citizen population through that refinement process. It was dismantled after the syndicate's collapse in Itabashi-Kita.
They produced them in...
HALF LIFE DIDN'T GO FAR ENOUGH.
YOU DECIDED TO SIDE WITH NEITHER FORCES... THIS WAS THE CORRECT DECISION.
YOU MET THE MONK (GRAND ELDER).
YOU SURVIVED THE DEATH RUN WITHIN XEN...
because Xen had its materials turned to pink and purple. So we skipped that part, OK?
(you ended up getting...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=3233956064
BLACK BABEL
THE BLACKEST OCEAN ABYSS, WITH NEEDLESS EYES FOREVER STARING AT THE DARK...
VIGILANCE IS YOUR ONLY GUARD. YOUR WEAPONS WILL NOT HELP YOU... MUCH.
NA-PALI (1) - COMPLETED
NA-PALI (2) - COMPLETED
GHAL -...
THE JUDGED WORLD OF GHAL DIVULGED MANY OF ITS SECRETS.
BUT NOT THEM ALL...
THE ORB WILL NOW COLLECT YOUR FEEDBACK
FOR THE MEMORANDUM OF NOVUS AETERNA.
STATISTICS:
Welcome to Ghal: 1/1
The Grix: 1/2
The Combine: 3/3
Gaia: 1/2
Kronos: 2/2
Transabyssal Gateways: 1/2 (or 1/3?)
Xen: 1/1
Nagari...
CONTENT
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3233956064
A CONVERSATION AT A GRAVE IS ALWAYS CONSIDERED REMEMBRANCE
NO SIGNUP REQUIRED, BUT YOU WILL BE PRIORITISED.
YOU MUST BE ON YOUR CHARACTER THE MOMENT THE EXPEDITION WILL OCCUR ANYWHERE ON THE MAP.
WEDNESDAY 8th -...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.