Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Imperator RAD-X

    Tsunami; the belligerent and stubborn CP lead

    Yo all, For a beginning venture into this thread, there was a personal desire to keep the thread open without my involvement until I had garnered more actionable knowledge on the matter at hand when it comes down to the Civy Pro leadership complaints. So, normally I'd just sit back and have a...
  2. Imperator RAD-X

    Ministry of Enlightenment pk appeal

    the entire ministry of enlightenment has been permanently kill
  3. Imperator RAD-X

    Implemented Headcrab Visibility.

    @Mango A little something something for you if you want
  4. Imperator RAD-X

    Genevieve Willow

    ⊬⍜⎍ ⌇⊑⍜⎍⌰⎅ ⏁⍜⏁⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⏃⎅⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⋏⟟⊑⟟⌰⏃⋏⏁⊑
  5. Imperator RAD-X

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    Epilogue - The quick decision I've made is: No. We'll not use it. People should feel proud for what they've written if it leaves a lasting mark and impression. What I'd say that might be the limit (if I'm generous) is summarising very long elements of text into a very short compendium if you...
  6. Imperator RAD-X

    A Discussion on the Use and Regulation of AI in regards to Willard and Roleplay

    Thread's being locked. An argument like this that could have been avoided and resolved within an internalised matter. Now it's just an oil spill. I'm usually having my eyes focused elsewhere rather than seeing what is fully being written up due to availability issues (or rather too stretched...
  7. Imperator RAD-X

    Neonity Unban Appeal

    I understand that there's so much effort put into the appeal, Neon. Though I feel given what's been placed in this written appeal, it's left me in a very conflictual state. Now personally I did open the gates to have the appeal route open to you and when we did speak I did have a handful of...
  8. Imperator RAD-X

    2025 Megaevent Official Announcement

    d and g
  9. Imperator RAD-X

    What do you think is the cause behind the server's population being below-average as of recent?

    Middle of April, for some people that's the beginning of their examinations in academics. It'll be like this up until June. Just like last year and the year before that, it happens. But we're not getting any younger. These things happen, don't worry.
  10. Imperator RAD-X

    The Metadynamists were right on everything.

    The Metadynamists were right on everything.
  11. Imperator RAD-X

    Denied ozymaniac | STEAM_0:0:140054272 | Ban Appeal

    I really don't know where to begin with this thread, at the moment of writing this. I could start from the very top or I could start from the very bottom. I'll start by giving you a little bit of server history so the very bottom. We started in 2018 with but a few scraps and a discord to call a...
  12. Imperator RAD-X

    What do YOU THINK about C24_V4?

    We lasted two months before a map change thread appeared. The cycle never ends, and will always repeat. This is exactly what happened with V3, Terminal 7, i24 etc. First rule of thumb; Nobody will ever be satisfied.
  13. Imperator RAD-X

    PROJECT:TOTALORGANICINTERACTIONS

    You are now the main character
  14. Imperator RAD-X

    [FEEDBACK] Snow blind

    @Garratz
  15. Imperator RAD-X

    Joe Modem

    Joe Modem
  16. Imperator RAD-X

    Not yet. Been saving it for that special occasion, y'know?

    Not yet. Been saving it for that special occasion, y'know?
  17. Imperator RAD-X

    Negativity and Toxic behaviour in Forums

    Yo, all. I just want to mention to everyone in the thread that no-one is in the wrong about how they feel or wish to explain their case. I'll admit that even I am sometimes responsible for some toxic shit when I get angry. After I've been carefully reviewing the thread and its evaluations made...
  18. Imperator RAD-X

    HL2RP Roster

    @JustDanny leaves to greener pastures for real life adventures. We wish you well, kind sir. BAN MANAGER ROLE DISBANDED.
  19. Imperator RAD-X

    [Feedback] Ruins of 24 Part 1

    This event threats were produced through a randomised D20 roll. The threats and most instances about the event were improvised from the get-go. I think we'll be doing this from now on, with potential adjustments. I really enjoyed my time GMing and I very, very much enjoyed writing the events...
Back
Top