Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Imperator RAD-X

    'Hot-Rod'

    Gul'Dukhat'Hirogh (The Xenborn Hunter)
  2. Imperator RAD-X

    hhrhruughghhhg..

    ok
  3. Imperator RAD-X

    Playing Priest Urski was really fun. I hope people enjoyed RPing with him.

    Playing Priest Urski was really fun. I hope people enjoyed RPing with him.
  4. Imperator RAD-X

    What is your oldest memory on Willard?

    I was there 3,000 years ago... also Wraygun, OfC.HERO-111 was me back when I was the Civil Protection lead. That was fun as hell.
  5. Imperator RAD-X

    Accepted talbnew400 ban appeal

    Hi. I'll unban you, sometimes W likes to hiccup. Cheers.
  6. Imperator RAD-X

    flashflashflash.wav

    Added. Case closed. Just needs a dev to link as a V-Command.
  7. Imperator RAD-X

    flashflashflash.wav

    I'll add it into the pack. We'll just need a dev to insert the pathway of the file after. I'll do it tomorrow.
  8. Imperator RAD-X

    ok

    ok
  9. Imperator RAD-X

    HL2RP on S&BOX: A New Frontier?

    It's an intriguing investment to think of, since we've personally thought about the potential of such a move before. However, S&BOX isn't being prescribed the support structure for RP Gamemodes, FacePunch said so themselves. Some would argue that statement in itself is mythological, yet it is...
  10. Imperator RAD-X

    What do you think of the new map?

    Please keep it civil. There's really no need for arguing like that, regardless of role. If you have concerns, keep them critical and friendly. If you're here to vent anger and frustration, this is the wrong place for it. ty
  11. Imperator RAD-X

    With Fire and Sword Finale Feedback

    You wouldn't have to do much since the UK is doing a pretty good job of that, itself. LOL
  12. Imperator RAD-X

    [ATTACH]

  13. Imperator RAD-X

    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mango hiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiii

    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mango hiiiiiiiiiii hiiiiii
  14. Imperator RAD-X

    GEAR WIPE

    I'm putting this into total consideration.
  15. Imperator RAD-X

    Denied Discord Ban Appeal

    Hi. Well for one, thank you for writing your appeal. Secondly however, the ban that was placed upon you on the community was due to exhibitions of overzealous consumptionised need to satisfy your own NSFW desires in one way or another and we find that specifically unacceptable and even...
  16. Imperator RAD-X

    POV: If half-life 2 had Willard Network's Combine

    G-Man would have voided the whole situation, no doubt.
  17. Imperator RAD-X

    Thank you very much, forum update. Truly.

    Thank you very much, forum update. Truly.
  18. Imperator RAD-X

    Ach heck, not again.

    Ach heck, not again.
Back
Top