Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

flashflashflash.wav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Mr. Ex-Big Cheese
Gamemaster
Joined
Jun 26, 2022
Messages
508
The voice line for OTA called 'Flash flash flash' does not work. There is no voice line for it at all.

The voice line calls upon file string 'npc\combine_soldier\vo\flashflashflash.wav', which literally does not exist and never did in the real HL2 (and I can't find one that was custom made for the server in the files) - it was a string of times pre-existing lines that rapidly got faster. I decided to make it myself actually because I love this sequence.

View attachment flashflashflash.wav
 
I'll add it into the pack. We'll just need a dev to insert the pathway of the file after.

I'll do it tomorrow.
 
Added. Case closed. Just needs a dev to link as a V-Command.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top