Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. FungletheBungle

    White Noise Feedback Thread

    Feedback here please
  2. FungletheBungle

    White Noise

    All applications are adequate. ACCEPTED
  3. FungletheBungle

    White Noise

    Too soon for vorts to be integrated into society, perhaps as a subject rather then an intern DENIED
  4. FungletheBungle

    White Noise

    Remaster him to Norway, where the event now takes place
  5. FungletheBungle

    White Noise

    A Fungle Production A complete Rewrite and Remaster of the second Short Story Coming February 10th through 12th PREMISIS Located in the North of Norway, above the artic line lies the European branch of the international American research and development company White Point. It's...
  6. FungletheBungle

    Community Meeting Aftermath Resolutions

    I AM HERE TO CREATE A ELITIST ENVIRONMENT COWER IN FEAR AS YOU GO THROUGH WHAT IS ESSENTIALY A MORE IN DEPTH CHARACTER CREATION WHICH STILL REQUIRES LESS EFFORT THEN A DND CHARACTER SHEET
  7. FungletheBungle

    Community Meeting Aftermath Resolutions

    Telling someone who's shit at RP they're shit at RP isn't elitism, it's often the truth. If Gatekeeping means that we can actually, you know, roleplay rather then minge, call me Saint Peter I don't want to go one more day of low effort interactions on the server, it makes time here worthless...
  8. FungletheBungle

    thejanitor413/bigdaddyboy413 - Event Concept - A. Kurosawa Classic.

    Just don't put an English speaker in for the sake of the language flags system. Otherwise you'll be forcing him to use another flag or everyone else to just use the /jap
  9. FungletheBungle

    thejanitor413/bigdaddyboy413 - Event Concept - A. Kurosawa Classic.

    I mean Francis Xavier was the main guy when people talk about Catholics in Japan (Not many protestants were out doing the same at the time, they waited until later in history to spread their heresy mainly in Africa). And while there certainly were English Franciscans at the time, thanks to the...
  10. FungletheBungle

    thejanitor413/bigdaddyboy413 - Event Concept - A. Kurosawa Classic.

    English Priests make no sense, the correct nationality would be Portuguese for this timeframe. This would mean you just use the Portuguese Language flag rather then argue over what other flag the english should use
  11. FungletheBungle

    An economic extension to "Fixing Resistance RP for Good"

    The main takeaway I always have is that unlike real life you can just keep on saving, whereas in real life you NEED to pay for food and rent etc etc.... But people will complain if you put that need on them in game so whatever, just means that money looses most value, that being the value of...
  12. FungletheBungle

    Character Traits

    Please give me the option of getting random traits
  13. FungletheBungle

    Great Leap Downwards

    All applications accepted with Travis getting the position of CA (sorry Merlin) DM a member of the SS team to get set up (I can only handle so many myself)
  14. FungletheBungle

    'A habitable and non-toxic environment to all its playerbase'

    Have you actually looked at Little-nuns-daily? On that note I wish I announced daily prayer, because I have no idea that people thought I did
  15. FungletheBungle

    Great Leap Downwards

    "No, the citizens don't know, though they'll certainly have their suspicions..." "I suggest keep it that way, after all, there's no saying that we've been completely abandoned if we turn the situ....." "No no, you listen to me. I am still in charge of this city and I'll be dammed if I let it...
  16. FungletheBungle

    Implemented Even More Languages

    Gaelic should be added
  17. FungletheBungle

    Magazine system

    I love magazine systems so keep them in. Literally just a skill issue, imagine desiring infinite (close to) ammo in a serious RP server
  18. FungletheBungle

    Store Rework: Third times the charm

    A functioning RP hub in the shape of a store is 100% more important then a store open 5% of the time and used as a "Front"
  19. FungletheBungle

    Antlionartica

    Not of a high enough quality. Denied.
  20. FungletheBungle

    Store Rework: Third times the charm

    We've all been there, 60+ players on the server and only one store open. What causes this? Lack of manpower, enthusiasm and time. Running a store in real life is hard, running a store in garrys mod is slightly easier, but that is to be expected seeing as its a video game Still, we come to...
Back
Top