Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dno

    [OpFor] Vol 2. 'Blunt Force (1)'

    Pre-Lude This volume of Opposition Force will cover the key points to creating successful weapons to overcome your enemy. We'll be going over various everyday items which can assist you in defending friends or overcoming your foes. Today's dangers has us see challenges with what a person can and...
  2. dno

    GIF Tutorial

    Sad to hear! The link does work, just had another user test it out. This may be clientside so if it doesn't resolve after maybe a day try a VPN? I'll find a suitable alternative and edit it to this message, before Friday night (I am a bit busy, this week- sorry) Temporary, but not as cool...
  3. dno

    GIF Tutorial

    Some Basic Examples, create by myself GIF Creation Dno Tutorial Hello all, hope you're all well. This thread is a small tutorial on how to create animated GIFs for your needs inside the community and outside the community. The process is rather simple so I've broken it down into two steps...
  4. dno

    [OpFor] Vol 1. 'Basic Ballistics'

    Pre-Lude: You have nothing, and will continue to have nothing. Unless you can't do anything, there is no room for complaining; basic ballistics, what to do to better your chances in a firefight. This first volume will tackle, homemade/makeshift amour as well as cover and concealment, which...
  5. dno

    Voluntary Expedition Team (V.E.T)

    CWU did something similar, three years ago. Can't find any screenshots, but below is a video and what I could gather. It was admin box shifts, I did around 20 AFAIK based around looting/scavenging various parts of the destroyed city scape- but also the attempted rebuilding/setting up of...
  6. dno

    Dno/Sevens Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Dino SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Leudobcerct/Neonity How long is the ban for?: Permanently Banned The reason you were banned?: I was banned in early 2022 for minging, by Leudobcerct, but ordered by Neonity after my character went into the...
  7. dno

    Dno/Sevens Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Dno SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Leudobcerct How long is the ban for?: Permanently Banned The reason you were banned?: I would like to start this appeal with an apology, an apology for my childish actions on the server/discord. To both...
  8. dno

    Google and META ain’t crap for short term

    Google and META ain’t crap for short term
  9. dno

    Dno Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Fishke Finish Your map SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Leudoberct How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Supposed to throw away character Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Several months ago I was banned by Leudocract...
  10. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    Old photo. Taken 3 days before the ban, re used it when I was messing with Sevv
  11. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    Didn’t alt. Was trolling @Sevv pretending to alt, used old photos of when I played as well as clips from events by @ThatGuyJosh iloveeveryone is Mothra. Me and him were in the After Hours vc at the time.
  12. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    Any update on the appeal? @Maroon @Leudoberct
  13. dno

    this Mikey guy really be copying my pfp

    this Mikey guy really be copying my pfp
  14. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    @Maroon my apologies, forgot to add this earlier. While in this ban appeal I am still disputing the ban reason, as I believe I had not broken any rules during the scenario. I'd just like to add to the possibility that the ban was also biased due to the terms me and Neonity were on and the ban...
  15. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    So. They had witnessed everything, didn’t apply a ban then. But then ordered a ban after I debated with them about scanner characters being able to go through walls. Day(s) after the incident occurred. The delay in time seems weird because if they didn’t apply the ban immediately there was...
  16. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    If she wasn't on the server at the time then how did she know everything was certain and that rules were being broken? Also... I wasn't banned within hours of the incident. I was banned after getting into the argument with her regarding whether or not scanners should be able to fly through...
  17. dno

    dnos ban appeal

    Steam Name: Dno SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Leudoberct How long is the ban for?: Permanently The reason you were banned?: “ Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to dispute this ban because I do not believe I had broken any rules at the time...
  18. dno

    Thoughts on Scanners Flying Through Doors

    yeah i dont care. stupid rebel player. hope you get PKed by a scanner. Loser
  19. dno

    Double Storage

    Bug: Two satchels Description: My character has two satchels after restart, both of which do not have the same items(Double satchel space) Errors/time: After restart, just now. Images/recording
Back
Top